The Unofficial Fenix Picture Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadeone

Newly Enlightened
I just figured that a lot of other lights on the forums here have multi-page threads for just pictures taken of the lights in various poses, in action, and around the world, but I have not seen any dedicated to the lights that just about EVERYONE on CPF has either owned at least one of or has multiples of different varieties of... The Fenix!

I have seen so many comparisons to other lights with Fenix lights of all varieties, that it seems to be the standard by which all others are judged...

Sooooooo.... Lets see those beauties! Post up your favorite Fenix light shot, wether it be a single light on your desk, your insane Fenix collection, shots of the Fenix with other EDC gear, or shots of your Fenix in a far remote place of the world! Make it interesting! All Fenix models are acceptable, old and new!

(I'd post mine, but I'm at work and my camera is back at home :( )

shade

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The *Unofficial Fenix Picture Thread*!!

Great idea. I only have the L2D so far.

Eventually I want to own the E01, L1D, and possibly L0D.

Those who own multiple Fenix lights line them up in some of the photos for us to preview! :)

herbicide

Newly Enlightened

p2dceq5rp4.jpg

HeadCSO

Enlightened

I thought I would show my whole collection.

dsc00005ds5.jpg

Last edited:

Lermite

Newly Enlightened

There are nine Fenix on this image:

From the left to the right:
- Maglite 6D
- Maglite 6D
- Maglite 3D
- Romisen RC-T5
- Raidfire Spear
- Dereelight DBS V2
- Dereelight DBS V2
- Wolf Eyes Storm Q5
- Wolf Eyes Storm Q5
- Fenix L0D CE Q5
- Fenix L0D RB100
- Ultrafire C3
- Fenix T1
- Ultrafire WF-502B
- Dereelight CL1H
- Minimag
- Minimag
- Fenix P3D Q5
- Fenix P3D Q5
- Fenix P3D Q5
- Romisen RC-G2
- Romisen RC-G2
- Fenix L1D Q5
- Sterops
- Nitecore Defender Infinity
- Fenix P1D CE
- Fenix L0D CE

Last edited:

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here are some of my L0D Q4 when I first bought it. Enjoy.

All can be found in my .Mac web gallery here.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here is a picture of the Fenix T1 that I got to torture test.
T1001.jpg

Here it is after I got done with it.
T1-2003.jpg

After having the opportunity to test the T1 in such a brutal fashion, I had to buy one for myself. I think mine will last a lot longer than this one did. :D

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast

Back in April of last year when I first joined CPF, I went to town on a Fenix collection. I had just about every current Fenix at the time. Then, in Aug 07, my collection took off in another direction and I sold all of my Fenix lights, except for my LOD CE Natural, which has never left my key chain since I purchased it. About a month ago, I decided to get the most current LOD there was, so I bought an LOD Q4 Olive. I really like these two little lights....especially since I run AW 10440's in them....and they breath fire.

Now, last August, which was toward the end of my big Fenix collecting days, I had made a Fenix Frankenlight that I liked pretty well. It was an L1T V2 RB80 head on a P2D body. I took the forward clicky innards out of the L1T tail cap, and put them in the P2D tail cap...which gave me a nice little cr123a, 2 level light with a forward clicky. I named it the P2T. I carried that light for awhile, and liked it quite a bit btw. Unfortunately, it got sold in pursuit of the new collection I was working on. Well, I have not been able to get my mind off that little light, and was kinda glad to see the L1T/L2T V2 with the forward clicky come out again recently. What could I do at that point? I bought a new L1T V2 Q2, and a P2D body and tail cap....and got my little Fenix Frankenlight back. It hasn't taken the place of my current edc's, but I do like it....and will try to hold on to this one for awhile :grin2:

The LOD CE Natural is on the left, and resides on my key chain with a quick detach. The P2T Frankenlight is in the middle....and below, and resides on my desk for now. I do pick it up for around the house at night use though. I may pop it in my wifes purse, so she has a nice little light(like she cares:laughing:). On the right is the LOD Q4 which resides in my pocket with the chap stick. It is one of my EDC's....along with my NDI second gen., and my Milky modified E1B, which has been named....The Transformer.

LODCE-P2T-LODQ4sm.jpg

P2t.jpg

Last edited:

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here's my L2D Q5. It's my EDC for now, although it will be replaced with a L1D or other 1AA soon since it's a bit bulky for carry during the summer.

I love this light, and after dinging the head accidentally a time or two, I placed tennis head tape on the head to protect it from further accidental dings.

I also placed a thermal label on it with my contact info should it get misplaced, and I used the Walmart mini-split ring to attach the detachable lanyard onto it. Works great and I love this light!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.