SWAT TV show movie remake...cool poster...look...

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
A lot of folks may not remember the short lived S.W.A.T TV show, but the movie remake comes out this summer...Check out the light on the AR in the poster: SWAT movie poster

Cool artwork, although D-Platoon doesn't use Millennium series lights, last I heard...

--dan

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was a tv show in 1975 and 1976 season that depicted a SWAT team in LA. If I remember right. Looks like a movie based on the old TV show.

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Yes, it starred Steve Forrest, the late Robert Urich, and others that I do not recall. I used to watch that every Friday.

And you're right, Dano... D-teamers don't use the Millenium MU series of weaponlights on their M4's. They do, however, use the SF series of weaponlights on their MP5's and Benelli's. As a side note, it was the 1984 Olympics and L.A. SWAT's request to have a light mounted to their Colt 1911's that started the L.A. trend to having light mounted firearms. (Although the concept itself started long before that, dating back to WWII.)

-Jim

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is cool Dano.

I never did get to see that episode of COPS that had a certain esteemed member on it. If we knew when it was going to air again, I'll bet one of our techno-gurus could get an image.

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember the triangle foreend M-16's and the stock Colt 1911's and that big van that said SWAT on the side.

I don't remember what flashlights they used, probably Kel-lites or Mag-lites. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif