Nite Ize "Grip 'N Clip" ?

horizonseeker

Enlightened
i have one on my 3D with SSC. in winter, it feels much better not having to grip the bare metal with my hands, I haven't used the clip much, mostly because the 3D is a heavy light and I don't envision myself using it so much that I would clip it to my belt. That job belongs to my NDI or rexlight or other smaller lights.

metlarules

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great! That's pretty much what I want to use it as. They do get too cold to hold onto in winter.

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use a C size on my Streamlight Ultrastinger. Love it. It makes a light that is somewhat hard to hang on to very easy. Slide it up and down to find the balance point and it makes a great handle. I do not use the belt clip, but it is there if needed.

Mark

sandbasser

Newly Enlightened
I have used one on a D Mag. Works great in all weather!

I too have one on a D Mag. It's great... I believe I've had it for nearly 2 years now - I'll admit that I don't use the light daily. It has a side benefit of preventing scratches (carry mine under seat of my pick truck.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
I had them on a 2D and a 4D. The 2D body is covered almost completely and is afforded good protection from scratches, and the grip is warm and comfortable. The 4D isn't fully covered of course because it is so much longer but shares the same comfort benefits. A 4D is too heavy to belt hang and the neoprene sleeve does stretch under the weight when hanging. I gave my 4D away before finding out if the long term effects would slacken the sleeve grip on the body. As long as you hand hold the 4D you'll enjoy the vastly improved comfort of the Grip 'n' Clip.

metlarules

Flashlight Enthusiast
Inner tube would work but it doesn't have the clip function which I like.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
How about a lanyard? Wear it around your neck. Don't do it with a 6D, that would just be stupid!
:crackup:

metlarules

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received it today. Is there any easy way to install it. This thing is TIGHT!

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might try just a small amount of talcum/baby powder dusted inside the Grip' N Clip and then sliding it on. However, it is supposed to be tight so it doesn't shift or come loose.

metlarules

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! i got it on. I must say I like this accessory. Very comfortable and you can hook it on objects.

Per Arne

Enlightened
Hi,

I have one of the AA size on my SureFire E2, The C size on my M4 and 9P with one cell extender A19. I have also put one D size on my M6, but it
is too long... :whistle:

PA

metlarules

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the fact that if you install it upside down you can hang it overhead on objects for small area lighting.