• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milkyspit “KL6” Modded Lights, ... ALL SOLD!

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
The Rules:
The first unconditional, "I'll take it" posted in the Sale Thread gets it. Payment via Paypal must follow within 24 hours please. No Paypal fees. If you require additional time to pay, then your response is conditional upon my approval of proposed terms.

Shipping:
Free in the United States. If you want insurance – it is $3.00 for all items under $300, and $5.00 for all items over $300. Overseas figure about $25.00 – Insurance is extra, if applicable for your destination.

#1 – Milkyspit KL6 SSCP4 USWOH SOB-1000

This is a KL6 Milky Mod head atop a Surefire M3T with two (2) AW Li-ion Rechargeable 17500's (included). The tailcap is a SW02. Very bright and designed for a bright white, long-throwing beam. Sorry, no beam shots, but you know how great Milky's work is! Excellent condition, fresh and crisp. The mod itself costs $275. Asking SOLD

#2 – Milkyspit X400-KL6 SSCP7 CSWOI 4xAMC7135 (1.4A Combined) … Use with 1X18650

This is a KL6 Milky Mod head atop a LeefBody C Tail M Head 1x18650 tube. The tailcap is a standard Surefire C-tailcap. Very nice, full throwing beam with great spill for lighting all around the beam. Sorry, no beam shots, and no batteries with this one, but you know how great Milky's work is! Excellent condition, fresh and crisp. The Leef body is a little lighter in color, but most all of them appear to be this way. The mod itself costs $275. Asking SOLD

KL6SOB1000A.jpg

KL6SOB1000B.jpg

Last edited:

wanted

Newly Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit "KL6" Modded Lights, P7 and SOB1000, 2nd Reduction

Hi I'll take the KL6 P7!

PM sent.

:paypal: Thanks!

Last edited:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

KL6-P7 Sold Pending Funds to Wanted!!

Thanks!

Patriot

Flashaholic

:takeit: The Milky KL6. Per PM.

:paypal: PP cash sent.

Thanks Bruce.

wanted

Newly Enlightened
Hi the KL6 P7 came in the mail today. WOW it's an amazing light, extremely satisfied! THANK YOU!!!

Patriot

Flashaholic
The Milky KL6 arrived today in pristine, minty, choice, perfect condition! I love this light. It just has a great look to it with that SW02 tail switch. The batteries tested perfectly too.

Thanks for the extremely fast shipping, awesome packaging and great transaction Bruce.

Paul

P.S. Nice work with the P4 mod milky. This beam is a classic with that deep reflector.

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Thanks, and glad everyone is pleased!

The real Kudo's go to Scott ..."Milkyspit"... who builds these beauties. I merely was his vessel for offering a couple beauties here on CPF.

Let's hear it for Milky!! :wave: