• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD** MJP extreme lll excellant condition

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
got it straight from mike in feb i think..
just tiny amount of anodise worn from carying at clip point. the rest is like new and you get the Mcgizmo clip as well.ill also throw in 2 eneloop AAA
everything as you see $65.00 shipped 1st class(add$5, ill send prioraty)
HERE IS AREA OF WEAR, this is a huge pic relitive to the light so please take that into consideration , its in real life hard to see
IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

Last edited:

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
Re: FS MJP extreme lll excellant condition

Slight modification to offer.added 2 eneloop AAA and price down to $65.00

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is this still available for sale?

If so, :takeit:

TENMMIKE

Enlightened

xcel730...i think in intereste of fairness and break my own rule, he didint say the magic words , but you did, however i didnt say in my post he had to (my mistake)although it is understood here that's the rule but he did ask for my pp addee..which implies intent BUT..if he hasent come thru in 24 hrs from his post time its yours ..i hope you understand and is accepable to you, im much on your side, and mentioned that im my pm to him , but it went into cyberspace and my second one i just sent my addee.
NOTE if you can fault my logic with a good "BUT I SAID ILL TAKE IT" argument beforhand im willing to listin and be persuaded your direction. i hope this is fair to the both of you ...how does that sound?
SIDE NOTE : if anybody else has thoughts on this situation feel free to chime in...thanks

Last edited:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

TENNMIKE,

Fair enough. I'm not going to give you a hard time about it. Consider this as backup. If the deal falls through with SunnyQueensland, PM me with your PP info. Thanks

TENMMIKE

Enlightened

i will and will list this as sold pending funds, i realy am on your side here if he had just said pm coming i would have givin to you, but he was more specific with the asking for pp addee so i feel compeled to give him the right of way thanks for the understanding
TENNMIKE,

Fair enough. I'm not going to give you a hard time about it. Consider this as backup. If the deal falls through with SunnyQueensland, PM me with your PP info. Thanks

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened

PM COMING .

:thinking:

Wow. I have no idea what just happened?

I sent the Paypal payment 14 minutes after you PMed your email address. Payment still says unclaimed however. I double checked the spelling and all seemed fine.

If I did not follow your terms of sale then I apologize for the inconvenience.

I will chalk this one up as lesson learned. :eek:

I was looking to replace my Draco because I felt like a change but something else will come along soon. :thumbsup:

Regards

TENMMIKE

Enlightened

i never heard from you sorry bud. pm coming to you

I sent the Paypal payment 14 minutes after you PMed your email address. Payment still says unclaimed however. I double checked the spelling and all seemed fine.

I was looking to replace my Draco because I felt like a change but something else will come along soon. :thumbsup:

Regards

TENMMIKE

Enlightened

terms of sale usaly have "ill take it" however you were very clear that you wanted it as you asked for my pp thats why i stayed with you past 24 hrs after , i knew this one was not going to come to any good ... you certainly did not violate any terms of the sale. i hope no hard feelings:wave:

Regards

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry SunnyQueensLand :bow:

Edit: It's funny ... I was looking to pick up this light to alternate it with my Draco as well.