E2L vs. L4 size comparison pic?

H2Orower

Enlightened
I tried a search and also looked through the entire "post your surefire collection" over in the collecting forum, but was unable to find what I'm looking for.:shrug:

Does anyone have a picture with both their SF L4 and E2L for size comparison? I've found conflicting info on the SF website and in their 2007 catalog concerning the length and weight. I have an E2L already and am considering the purchase of the L4. I'm pretty sure the L4 is a little smaller than the E2L, is this correct?

Thanks in advance.:candle:

FredM

Enlightened
It is smaller but only the head, the bodies are the same.

I pocket carry and the L4 is more comfortable because it is carried head up and less flashlight is coming out of my pocket.

Yoda4561

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to have both. There may be small spec differences, but in person they're almost identical dimensionally. The L4 will be a hair heavier due to the circuitry and heatsinking in the head.

H2Orower

Enlightened
Thanks for the info guys. I went ahead and ordered one off the SF website so I'll soon see for myself how they compare in size. I'm eager to get my first flood light. Up to now, all my lights have had the new SF TIR optic.