My first P-7 came today...

Prince_of_Peace

Newly Enlightened
It is everything it is cracked up to be!

The new Seoul Semi Conductor P7 LED is rated at 900 lumen's on high when driven with a 18600 battery. Does it make 900?
I have no way to measure,but it does make my Fenix TK-10 seem to be OFF when the P7 is shined over it.:cool:

On low the TK-10 and the MTE P7 from S.S.C. seems to be a draw. With perhaps a nudge going to the Fenix brute.
When turned loose on high the MTE P7 throws white at double the kelvins of the Fenix TK-10. It is almost blinding white. The center spot is solid and defined. The corona is also very defined and twice the kelvins in pure white color of the Fenix top of the line light.
I am able to light up a STOP sign 3/4's of a mile down the road from our home with clarity and ease.:eek:

If you have fifty bucks to try a new LED go buy a new P7 based flashlight. There is no way you will be disappointed with your investment. The P7 will usher in a whole new realm of lighting. Buy one and enjoy the ride!:twothumbs

Peace.

Prince_of_Peace

Newly Enlightened
what host is your P7 in?

MTE Two stage from China Quality Goods on E-Bay.

I must admit very impressive packing job by them. The body and tail cap were packaged separately in bubble wrap as were the charger,cord,and the 2 batteries. A much better job that any E-Bay seller I have dealt with!

On one side of the body it reads SSC P&-C
Max. 900 Lumen's and the other simply MTE.

The C stands for "Brain Crusher" the pointed basher that screws in and out of the head of he light. Seems to be put together rather well,but I have no plans to drop it on concrete any time soon.

Thinking.... also no plans to use the "C" in the name!:D

Peace.