• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Rare Ti Ra Twisty

SOLD: mint Ti Ra Twisty from RaLights. Serial number 1003. One of a special build of five lights made by Henry D. Schweiker (of HDS fame). My understanding is that these five are, and will be, the only Ra lights made of Ti. The Ti Ra is a well-built, solid twisty with thick walls and a hefty feel. These Ti versions have a bit of a gritty action in the twist, but will, theoretically, smooth with frequent usage. The light is a three-way: low is red, medium is bright white, and high is very bright white. Perfect hotspot, corona, etc. Beam is beautiful. Operates on a single Li-Ion 3.6V rechargeable cell (freshly charged cell included but you will need your own charger).

PayPal only, no PP fee. CONUS shipping included in the price. Add $10 for international shipping. First to respond with an unconditional "I'll take it" here in the thread, followed by immediate PayPal payment, has priority over PM's and E-Mails. PayPal address is the same as the e-mail address in my profile. Will ship same day as payment, or next business day.

$660 shipped CONUS, SOLD.

a7818abc.jpg

75352f83.jpg

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Rare Ti Ra Twisty

ill take it

Hey Troy,

Just an FYI, I got a similar "I'll take it" from Omoanya yesterday for a light I posted for sale.

He never paid and never answered my PM's. It was only a 40.00 light.

Just looking out bro!

Ray

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
just a question;

how may of Ti Ra Twisty ever made ???

Does anybody know ? :rolleyes:

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
They say five, but who knows what secret stash someone may have somewhere :thinking: ...

omoanya

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Rare Ti Ra Twisty

For the record, i posted I'll take it for the Kid9P sale at 11:22am. Kid9P PM'd me ONCE at 9pm which i answered 5 hours later offering an apology for not sending the paypal automatically. To be honest, and apparently in error, i did not check the thread after posting i'll take it. I now see that he had subsequently set a 12 hour deadline for payment on the thread, which i would have gladly complied with if i had checked the thread. Instead, i just waited for a sellers PM which came 10 hours later.

At anyrate, it took me 5 hours to reply, which i thought wasn't unreasonable, but it seems i need to be more proactive. Just wanted to clarify since i'm new here and i hope my reputation won't be sullied for this mistep on my part. Again, my apologies.

Omoanya

Hey Troy,

Just an FYI, I got a similar "I'll take it" from Omoanya yesterday for a light I posted for sale.

He never paid and never answered my PM's. It was only a 40.00 light.

Just looking out bro!

Ray

skcheng

Newly Enlightened
I can vouch for Omayanaya :D

We just had a flashlight play date and I was schooled on the Flupic programming. I've been trying all of the interface options since!!!

I can vouch for Kid9P too for selling me my first serious flashlight which I still carry in rotation.

I can't wait to see the Ti Twisty when it arrives on the Jersey shore :wave:

It's all good clean fun here on CPF's B/S/T

Sherwin

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm glad you still have it Sherwin !!! I'm also touched that you remember that :thumbsup:

I hold no hard feelings with anyone, apologies have been accepted.

Now it's time to wait for the Ti RaClicky Guys :devil:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet light, I would have jumped on this one also, but I was on vacation with no TV or Internet :shakehead