low profile clicky switch?

SafetyBob

Enlightened
Unless you have a setup that would use a tactile type switch for use with all that digital switching stuff, I would say you probably have found a good choice. I doesn't appear to be much out there that is as nice as this setup.

I looked around as have others for replacement switches for our high power incan lights and we also came up with a Judco switch, but ours was a 10A switch. Now most of us are looking at using FET's to switch our high powered lights, that way we can keep the original switch in place or use something else. I like the "or else" switch you are looking at. It felt like a waste to use a 10A switch with an FET (I was going to make my own bulb holder and switch assembly). Your switch may be what I need.

If you look up the page a bit, you will find the Judco switch a few of us were looking at.

You didn't say what application you were going to use this for.....

Bob E.

jamesavery22

Newly Enlightened
I'm making a housing and just want to make it as small as possible. The switch has to be on the side and just want it as thin as possible so it doesn't add much bulk. Im thinking the clickies from some garret lights are a little smaller from those specs. I put one of those in my G2. Might get another one of those. Was just hoping to find something smaller :(