WE rattlesnake LRB 168 extender 4 led tailcap

VegasF6

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the Wolf Eyes Rattlesnake, I am considering purchasing the lrb-168 extender and a EO-13 lumens factory bulb for it. Problem is I only have the 4 led tailcap for this light, does anyone know if this will be a problem? 3 18650 could give me as much as say 12.7 volts at the tail (this would be a little high I know) What sort of voltages is the tail seeing with 4 primary 123's? I know they have to be a little higher than 3v new, so I am hoping this will be fine.

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the Wolf Eyes Rattlesnake, I am considering purchasing the lrb-168 extender and a EO-13 lumens factory bulb for it. Problem is I only have the 4 led tailcap for this light, does anyone know if this will be a problem? 3 18650 could give me as much as say 12.7 volts at the tail (this would be a little high I know) What sort of voltages is the tail seeing with 4 primary 123's? I know they have to be a little higher than 3v new, so I am hoping this will be fine.

You will be fine with that, I have the same set-up and works well.

VegasF6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, wow that is quite an incandescant line up you have there! It kind of amazes me it took all of 50 minutes to find someone with the same setup I want with the thousands and thousands of lights and combinations :)

Those beam shots of the WA1111 are something else, I need to read up on that one.