• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 2pcs of Mega Extreme lights w/P7 LED. SOLD!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have up for sale 2pcs of Mega Extreme flashlights with P7 LED's driven at 1.5 amps from a single CR123 battery. The brightest 1 x CR123 powered light ever made. These were made in very limited quantities and will never be made again. I am letting these go as I wanted to give a couple people on CPF the oppurtunity to own these lights. However there is one slight flaw in the gold ring around the tailcap switch. The gold ring is a bit off by 0.25mm. Every thing else is fine. I consider these to be seconds but extremely nice seconds and therefore would like to ask $340.00. This includes a carrying case, covers PP fees and express mail shipping. These are the last two I have left and serial numbers are #002 and #006. Here are the specs:
HA III olive drab
Chem kote thread ends and inner module
Tailcap switch
Schottb270 mineral glass with AR coating on both sides
Aluminum orange peel reflector
P7 LED bin: DSX0I
SC1500 DC/DC converter
Run time 24 minutes
Can not use an RCR123 rated at over 3 volts.
If you are interested, send a me a PM or post here. My Paypal e-mail address is: arcmania (at) hotmail (dot) com
ARC mania
6p0sqx.jpg

1z3xhmw.jpg

244tnrr.jpg

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: FS: 2pcs of Mega Extreme lights w/P7 LED.

The fact that it can't take an RCR123 is the catch for me. Is it just a matter of the driver board chosen? Could it easily be made to work with 3.7V batteries?

marcspar

Enlightened
Re: FS: 2pcs of Mega Extreme lights w/P7 LED. one available!

I'll take the last one if it is still available.

Marc