How bright is the 200lm RAW ns?

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm planning to buy a RAW ns (the 200lm one) but in a beamshot comparison pic i noticed the old RAW was brighter than the NS... how bright is this light, comparable with the L0D?

and 2 newbish questions

1. Is the lummi webpage the only site to buy this light? Because the price stated is in euros...
2. Does anyone has a pic of this light with 5 tritium bars in it? I can only see 3 possible slots.

Thanks

HKJ

Flashaholic
2. Does anyone has a pic of this light with 5 tritium bars in it? I can only see 3 possible slots.

It has four slots around the body and one slot in the bottom. That makes it difficult to show all slots in one photo, because they are hidden behind the light.

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
The raw on max is a li-ion DD'ing an emitter. Simple. It'll start off ~200 lumens, then drop like an unregulated light. Most likely stay a bit brighter than an L0D off a li-ion.

BTW, the prices are in pounds, not euro's ;). And yes, that is the only way to buy the light unless you get lucky on BST.

Rossymeister

Enlightened
I wish Lighthound still had the ORB Lights in stock.

Maybe Then, I Would Be More Inclined To Buy A Few.

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is possible to buy this light using normal paypal? I've never bought non-dollar stuff online... RAW NS+5 trit+extra li ion = ~ $150

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened
What others have said is true. But I absolutely love my RAW NS. Smooth as silk threading and small enough to carry in my dress pants' pocket.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've never had a problem with the GBP-USD conversion. Rob is a great guy to deal with. He's always replied to my email questions and builds a unique product. For $100 a custom, exclusive precision made lumination device can be yours. The beautiful metal case is available in Silver, Titanium, NickleSilver and Aluminuim. I'm waiting on the new Raw CR2 with that neutral LED.

SteveStephens

Newly Enlightened
I'm very happy with my three RAWs and they are about my favorite lights. I'll be buying another from Rob when he gets what I want. Easy to buy from him and great service. Highly recommended!