• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mac built Mag-Lights - THANKS;-)

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
The best of the best:thumbsup:
ALL SOLD :thanks:

Terms:

Offers and trades: Please no offers or trades at this time.

Payment: paypal only. No E-Checks. I have two (2) paypal accounts. Prices are for cash (prefunded) paypal. Credit card paypal please add 4% for fees.

Shipping: United States of America addresses only. Shipping by insured priority mail included in price. Insurance is extra. I a not responsible for any loss by USPS

Please post to reserve flashlight:
1)Post the number and the name of the light with "I'll take it".
2)PM me for further payment instruction or pay using the appropriate paypal email in my User Profile.
3)When paying with paypal be sure to put the item number and knife name in the subject line and your Candle Power Forum alias in the comments section so I can keep things straight.

Please read the above first before reserving flashlight(s). All sales final. :thanks:

mac1sb8.jpg

#1 Red Sceptre - $475 - $450 - 24hr - $400 - SOLD Joseph Milton
I am the original owner and in excellent condition. 6 white Crees (Q5 bin), 1 red Cree. 2 stage (high-low) tail switch. Uses 6 x RCR123 batteries. Flood type beam is very bright (LOW) and extremely bright (HIGH) in a very short body.

#2 Green 1000 Lumen Mag - $265 - $250 - 24hr - $200 - SOLD TOYOPET
I am the original owner and in excellent condition. Single Osram Ostar LED. Multifunction driver. Uses 3 x 17650 batteries. LED flood monster. More information from Mac's thread.

#3 Silver Torch - $250 - $225 - 24hr - $200 - SOLD BSBG
I am the original owner and in excellent condition. No engraving on tailcap and comes with a single heat shrink battery pack. Charged couple times. Incandescent flood monster.

#4 Gray HID Elephant - $475 - SOLD ZORAN
Excellent condition from WAVE_PARTICLE's collection. Fivemega body and head. HID mod by Mac. Throw monster. Uses 3 x 18650 batteries. Way below cost for this collectable.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Please feel free to post questions and comments in this thread ;)
Also, please post your questions as i have limited PM space :thanks:

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac built Mag-Lights

:bumpit: For a Great Seller and some amazing prices :party:

Aloha my friend :D

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thanks: Mac
The Sceptre has Q5 LED's.

Mac

#4 Gray HID Elephant - $475 - SOLD

:caution:SUPER DEAL PRICES NOW ON - limited time offer:cool: - don't hesitate:caution:

:caution:Super deal prices over:caution:

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac built Mag-Lights - SUPER DEAL

:thanks: :thumbsup:
Wow very nice mags SF2! :D

Good luck with your sale :tinfoil:

i've been getting a lot of requests from outside of USA for these lights. First i would like to thank them for their interest but am not comfortable mailing out of the USA. If you have a USA forwarding address that i can mail to i will gladlly mail it to them. :thanks: :thumbsup:

StrayLight

Enlightened

#3 Silver Torch - $250 - SUPER DEAL - $210
I am the original owner and in excellent condition. No engraving and comes with a single heat shrink battery pack. Charged couple times. Incandescent flood monster.

Is this "The Torch" by Mac?
Sales and/or build info link, please.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, all lights in this thread were built by Mac. That said, in corespondence from Mac this will be the last ones he he was planning on making. The only difference from his earlier builds that i can see is that that it comes with a battery pack vice a battery holder. This would be an improvement due to the very high current involved.:thumbsup:

Here's a link to the earlier ones: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/117512

Is this "The Torch" by Mac?
Sales and/or build info link, please.

I'm going to answer one more question this time about the Sceptre. This is a 7 LED direct drive light. The 7 LED's are wired in series and the 6 batteries are also in series. In "High" the LED's are driven straight from the batteries. In "Low" they are connected through a dropping resistor. All LED's come on at the same time. The single red LED is for better color balance not as a night vision tool. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm going to answer one more question this time about the Sceptre. This is a 7 LED direct drive light. The 7 LED's are wired in series and the 6 batteries are also in series. In "High" the LED's are driven straight from the batteries. In "Low" they are connected through a dropping resistor. All LED's come on at the same time. The single red LED is for better color balance not as a night vision tool. :thumbsup:

:thanks:

MSax

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

You're welcome:thumbsup:

MSax

I've purposefully not said too much about these high performance lights. The "Torch" probably didn't get it's name from being English made:crackup: I kind of assumed these were well known and didn't want people buying on marketing hype and getting themselves in trouble. Much like how Chevy sold their 1969 COPO cars only through "authorized" dealers Such as Nickey or Baldwin-Motion who had an audience that could handle them. With that said i'm going to give Mac a plug in this post. He is known for his extremely clean builds and machining. There is a buttery smoothness in the threads and no machining errors. There are 426 Hemis and 427 rats under the hood... only joking. Many are high performance in the flashlight world which would only mean, bright, brighter, and just about right:crackup:and yes, that is not a joke:crackup:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfiretoo
I am the original owner and in excellent condition. No engraving and comes with a single heat shrink battery pack. Charged couple times. Incandescent flood monster.

what happened to this price of $210 ???

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I stated it was for a limited time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfiretoo

what happened to this price of $210 ???

:shrug:

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

:faint::faint::faint:24 hours of Limbo-Limbo starts now:faint::faint::faint:

OK, this sale starts as of this post and ends 24 hours from the post time. Price will revert back to the next price. No whining:crackup:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac built Mag-Lights - 24hrs Limbo-Limbo

Wow, I've never seen those lights listed that low.

SF2, you're volunteering yourself for robbery!

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac built Mag-Lights - 24hrs Limbo-Limbo

Sometimes i think nobody believes the lights are real the prices are too low. Either that or everyone is saving their money for a spy007 or something. Well, i'm going to raise my prices after 24 hours. Griff be warned.

BTW, how's the P7 heatsinks coming along. Looks like Mac got his:whistle:
Wow, I've never seen those lights listed that low.

SF2, you're volunteering yourself for robbery!