• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Cree MC-E LEDs

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: Cree MC-E LEDs - $20 Shipped

Hello Everyone,

I got a few MC-Es in today for one of my projects, and am making the extras available to everyone here on the CPF. :) This is the first reel that was available to me here in the US, sealed on 09/19/2008, and it's of the K01 Flux Bin (Minimum Output of 370 Lumens), and a nice WF color bin (in between 6350-7000K color temperature).

I've been using Cree LEDs in all of my flashlights for nearly four years now starting with the old Cree XL7090, long before it was the popular thing to do to use their LEDs. I've built up my relationships with my suppliers for many years now and have good access to the parts I need for my projects; Most of you here know me well enough already to trust that what I make available to you guys is legitimate, but for those that may worry about receiving genuine parts, here's a picture of the reel stamp:
2928154268_6852561bd3.jpg

Pricing on these is $20 shipped within the United States. International orders add $30 for shipping via USPS Express Mail. The LEDs are in stock and ready to ship.

PayPal is [email protected]. If you have any questions or comments, please drop me a line here in the thread or send me a private message.

-Enrique

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want 3 please:paypal:
Paypal site is down
PayPal Announcement Board
Welcome to PayPal Announcement Board. Visit this board for information on scheduled site maintenance or system issues that are affecting the PayPal.com website.

Thu Oct 9 08:46:54 2008
****Scheduled Maintenance Notification****

We are performing maintenance on the PayPal site from 11:00 PM PDT and 12:00 AM PDT. During this time some features will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Normal functionality will resume once the maintenance has been completed.

Thank you,
PayPal Operations

Last edited:

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
I knew I should have waited for you to get these, Endeavour
Your service was so much better than what I'm receiving from Cutter

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
nein166: Sorry. :(

donn_: Just working on a Nautilus equipped with an MC-E to take advantage of the efficiency of running several dice at lower currents and to produce a large flood, and also hoping to finally make my BFL-9000 Cloud Burner that I've had on the back burner for the better part of four years now, but we'll see on that one. :)

Thanks to all those who have sent payment so far, your LEDs will be going out shortly.

-Enrique

Illum

Flashaholic
Would one of these directly exchange with the Seoul in a Mclux PD?

Thanks,
Tim

direct exchange would be impossible...the SSC/Luxeons have only 2 legs, the MC-E has 8:)

this is what the MC-E looks like if you haven't seen one:D
Pic from user mds82

Endeavour, you are selling emitters only correct?

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
All LEDs ordered to date have been put into the hands of the post office, you all should be receiving them within the week. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with. :)

Take care.

-Enrique