{calliope plays two notes throughout}
note.gif
HAPPY, HAPPY HALLOWEEN,
HALLOWEEN,
HALLOWEEN,
HAPPY, HAPPY HALLOWEEN,
SIL-VER SHAMROCK!!!
note.gif

{calliope plays two notes repeatedly; slowly fades while increasing in tempo & pitch}

Just wanted to wish all CPFers a very happy Halloween; and if you go out Trick-Or-Treating (or possibly even "Mug-A-Treating";)) to be certain that you carry at least two decent flashlights with you.
:) :D :party: :D :)

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep let's celebrate by handing out poison (tons of sugar) to all the kids! :crackup:

Oh well I liked it a lot too when I was a little booger-eater. Stay safe out there and don't forget to bring several flashlights if you're trick-or-treating with the kiddies. :naughty:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Off topic and onto my little podium... (I'll try to keep it short)
In my opinion due to experience with working with kids for years and years kids get "hyper" with sugar because of the conventional wisdom that says sugar makes you hyper. In other words they know they can get away with it. Many of us have been told sugar will make you hyper. But then why don't they get hyper a couple hours after eating a bagel? Virtually all of it turns into glucose too.
Sugar has been a common scapegoat for parents to blame their young child's behavior on. I know many who aren't allowed sugar and they act just as hyper as the ones that do get a lot of sugar. It's more of how children are expected to act in their environment rather than direct effects of eating sugar. At least that's what a great bulk of scientific testing has shown.

Okay I'm done. Sorry for diverting the thread Craig.
Hope we all had (or are still having) fun tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.