New product poll: Surefire

Which custom SureFire items would you like to see available?

• Adapters (Please specify in a post, ex. E head to C body, etc.)

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Custom bezel (Please specific in a post, ex. small crenellations for E body, etc.)

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • G2/G3 clicky tailcap switch

Votes: 38 40.9%
  • G2/G3 strike bezel + retaining ring removal tool

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Custom tailcap, round, recessed switch for tail-standing, with lanyard hole

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • Custom tailcap, crenellated, with lanyard hole

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Custom tailcap, other design (Please specify in a post which design)

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Battery adapters (Please specify in a post which light and configuration)

Votes: 26 28.0%

• Total voters

cfromc

Enlightened
This (second) poll came about from a thread in the B/S/T Forum where I asked for suggestions for future products. I left it open to just about anything but most of the responses centered around Mag or Surefire accessories. Please take the poll and let me know which products you would be interested in for Surefire lights. This is not a sign-up or promise to buy anything, its just for you to vote on which products you'd like to see available in the future. The original thread is here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=211065

Adapters (Please specify in a post, ex. E head to C body, etc.)
Custom bezel (Please specific in a post, ex. small crenellations for E body, etc.)
G2/G3 clicky tailcap switch
G2/G3 strike bezel + retaining ring removal tool
Custom tailcap, round, recessed switch for tail-standing, with lanyard hole
Custom tailcap, crenellated, with lanyard hole
Custom tailcap, other design (Please specify in a post which design)
Battery adapters (Please specify in a post which light and configuration)

You can vote for as many as you wish.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Custom body/ battery adapter...
Side by side 2x18650 and 4 (2x2) AA with some sort of switching mechanism and support P60 dropin modules/ C heads.
Yeah, crazy but that's what I want.

C to C 18650 bodies. They're only sometimes available right now from a couple of custom part makers. More options and availability are always good.

I guess now that I'm thinking about it a bit more, it's nearly impossible to find Natural/ Grey HA C heads.

DVM759

Newly Enlightened
How about a head in C size that accepts D-36 modules ,I know they wont fit through the bottom so the head would have to two piece with the bezel and lens as one piece unscrewing to drop in the module. It would make use of all those lumens factory D-36 modules or how about a malkoff with a P-7?

kramer5150

Flashaholic
18mm bored bodies for Centurion series.
1x18650
2x18500

Same outside dimension and shape as OEM, and same type III anodize color as OEM.

jzelek

Newly Enlightened
I would also like to see a Nitrolon G2/G3 clickie tail switch in matching colors.

firefly99

Enlightened
Bodies for Surefire E, C, M, Z series.

A lot of folks buy a real SF 6P and replace the SF P60 lamp with a third party LED drop in and/or bore the tube to accept larger batteries.

Guess they just need an aluminium tube to house the batteries and act as a handle. It does not matter whether the al tube is from SF or Mag or any brand. They just need a thick aluminium tube in the shape of SF E, C, P, M, Z series. Why pay the high prices for an aluminium tube with the SF name?

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
i would be interested in a C head with reflector that could hold PR2 based Bulbs...

Crenshaw

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I want an E to C any color and a C to M in Nat.

Try hard to get your nat to come close to Surefire's. That will be the difference between selling a few and selling a ton.

A black E head C tube for 1 18650 would open a few doors for me.

Nitrolon clicky!

2 stage clicky's for the C/G/P with a low low would do well.

Last edited:

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want an E to C any color
Try hard to get your nat to come close to Surefire's. That will be the difference between selling a few and selling a ton.

+1

would be great to put a C2 head on my E2DL with a nice M60 inside :devil:

mega_lumens

Enlightened
1. Custom recessed quality clicky for C series that is not hulky like the Z48.

2. 18mm bodies for C series heads.

isneyk

Newly Enlightened
While this is not in the options on top, here's what I need; a clip for the E2DL for bezel down carry.
Something like a 1pc slip-on ring between the TC & body, something thin but sturdy since this has a LOTC function.
With this on, the old clip would have to be removed so the tip of this new clip should sit on that empty clip latch to make it un-noticeable.
Finish should be black same as the SF OEM clips.

Purpose is:
1. to be able to EDC this light in side a pocket without touching the bottom of the pocket (hopefully reducing worn out pockets)
2. will be ideal for a quick draw especially with the TC sticking out a little bit for a good initial grip - ready for action.
3. eliminate the need for a sheath/holster for casual everyday clothes.

May I request that whoever will make this clip for sale would be very kind enough to remember me (& maybe, hopefully send me a few free clips for this nifty idea), thanks! :wave:

Last edited: