whats on your lights to buy list?

ozner1991

Enlightened
oke i have an list of lights that i want to buy (kinda big one to:crackup:) but im wondering what other people on CPF have on theyre to buy list

KD5XB

Enlightened
That Jetbeam Jet-III Military has my attention just now, and several things I would like to build.

And yes, I messed up the terminology the first time around! :laughing:

Last edited:

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just opend a thread with the same subject in a German flashlight forum :laughing:.

On my list

• Zebralight H30 or H60, I'm not quite sure yet
  • a thrower, also not quite sure which one
  • a Surefire, every flashaholics need to have a Surefire :grin2:
rayman

paintballdad

Enlightened
Funny that this thread came up, I just making my list over the weekend and this is what I ended up with.
  • Dereelight C2H
  • Fenix LD01 SS
  • Jetbeam Element E3P
  • Jetbeam Jet II Pro
  • Nitecore Extreme
  • Nitecore EX10 GD+
  • Surefire ? not sure which one, figured I should at least own one Surefire
:shakehead I'm sure the list will grow as new lights come up. This new hobby is getting as bad as paintball. :broke:

Last edited:

kramer5150

Flashaholic
I usually throttle my "fun spending" from October-December, reserving funds for the holidays. February is usually when I go hog-wild. By then I'll have some Christmas $$$, my January birthday will have passed and Chinese new year provides a little more free-spending $$$ for me myself and I :twothumbs.

For me...
M60 (or M30)
Zebralight, the 16340 version
I really want to get a quality Chinese light... P10C2, Fenix T1, Jetbeam, Tablo...etc... The $45 T1 is tugging HARD at the wallet, love the natural typeIII finish.

I always seem to find a little $$ for some DX junk here and there.

Last edited:

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to probably preorder a Fenix LD01 SS today and I've got my eye on getting a good headlight (maybe a Zebralight).

Beyond those two, I can honestly say that there isn't much on my short-list right now. I'm actually pretty happy with what I've got. I feel that I have lights that pretty much cover most situations/needs.

I'm patiently awaiting the release of the SF UB2 Invictus though :naughty:

heckboy

Enlightened
In order of priority...
Luna Sol 27
Arc6
E2DL
On the lookout for interesting used milkys

Later,
HB

^^Nova^^

Enlightened
Seem to have all pricey lights on the want list...

FM 2x18500 Black body, Z49 and 6P bezel with M60 (still looking for a bezel, have everything else)
Leef 1x18650 HA Nat body with C2 head and Z48 clicky + M30
Aeon

Also currently building a couple of hotwire m@g mods.

Cheers,
Nova

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
oke i have an list of lights that i want to buy (kinda big one to:crackup:) but im wondering what other people on CPF have on theyre to buy list

Here is mine:

AmondoTech Titanium Mega Illuminator
Dorcy 220 lumen rechargeable CREE LED Flashlight
Sunforce 40 million candlepower HID spotlight
Streamlight UltraStinger
Dorcy Industrial rechargeable Xenon Lantern

The Mega Illuminator is first, and then I will eventually be buying these other lights listed.

:thumbsup:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any Jetbeam, Nitecore, Fenix, Surefire would be nice.
and any HID light.

not a "true" flashaholic with my cheap dx lights.

Culhain

Enlightened
For months now I have been bouncing back and forth on whether to get a SF E1L (2 stage), L1 or E1B. With the cooler weather, I dug out my old SF E1L Lux 3 which spends the winter riding in jacket pockets. Handling and using the E1L again helped me make up my mind on getting the new one.

Other than the new E1L, I'm heading to Lowes after Thanksgiving to pick up a couple of more Mag LEDs. After using Mag LEDs during a recent week long power outage I'm convinced they are the best option for the money in terms of long term use. I used three during that week, but was always moving them from room to room. With a couple of more I won't need to move them as often.

At some point I want to add a small, long run time head lamp, but haven't figured out which to buy.

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
For months now I have been bouncing back and forth on whether to get a SF E1L (2 stage), L1 or E1B.

Its your lucky day: go to www.ems.com - until midnight tonight you can get a new 2 stage E1L for $80!

For everyone else, they also have new two-stage E2DLs for $108 and new two-stage E2Ls for $103. Spend over $100 and get a $25 credit to use later.

Deals of the century.

PM sent just so you don't miss this...

I can't wait to get my hands on a Ra Clicky, Surefire Invictus & Optimus!

Last edited:

oronocova

Enlightened
I'd like to get a M60L for my Surefire G2, maybe a M60LF not sure which. I also would like to try one of the EagleTac P10A2 flashlights. That's what I'm thinking now for the "nicer" lights but I also keep an eye on DX to come out with something cheap and interesting, in particular sku 17650 looks interesting now but I wish it had a 2AA extension. Might still try it though.

Futoi

Newly Enlightened
Jetbeam Jet III M! I want a tactical like flashlight....looks super nice!

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
That new Liteflux, LF3XT? (not sure of the exact model), is one I may put on the wish list.