Tritium Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sun

Enlightened
I HAVE A DREAM!!! no really not that serious... anyway. i have a rough idea about how all of us throughout the CPF world can get trits if desired.

why couldn't we somehow (or CPF itself) set up a paypal account, or donation service (like when donating to CPF) for trits? trits can be order in all shapes, and sizes directly from Betalight (rings, vials, circles, spheres, etc.).

anyone who wants trits could donate to this "account" and then they could be mass ordered, or better yet many different shapes and sizes that could fit different lights in different ways could be ordered (like posting a poll on CPF before an order, and then ordering by the poll results). that way instead of just buying trits that may or may not fit your lights from CPFM everyone would get what they needed.

i know it's not really that big of a deal, but a lot of people seem to be trying to get them, or trying to get certain sizes, and can't. this would seem to benefit all of us, especially custom makers that may be able to offer a "trit" option on custom lights if desired and not have to mark up prices. anyway, just something i was thinking about while looking for trits myself.

if that aint' cool just say so, and i will order a bunch and sell them on CPFM.

i'd like to know what everybody thinks. just a thought, and i will volunteer anything i can do (mailing lists, time, polls, ordering, etc.) to help.

jamie.91

Enlightened
if someone like your self did put this idea to use i think it would be awesome and i would buy one off you lol

jamie

DM51

Flashaholic
This discussion belongs in the MarketPlace, where there are already tritium lights being sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.