• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Five Mag Mods. ALL SOLD - THANKS!

martonic

Enlightened
Mag Mod Sale. Updated - More for Less! SOLD OUT!

IMG_2074.jpg

The Fine Print:

Continental USA only. Sorry, no APO's.
Paypal only for speed and all-around security. No fees.
Please reserve here, then PM for addy. I will reply within 12 hours.
Buy with confidence - Ebay powerseller "martonic".
Prices include shipping and insurance.
First "I'll take it", takes it!

(Listed from left to right in the photo above.)

1) Black 3C. Genuine Malkoff Mod. Not a drop-in. SOLD

IMG_2089.jpg

Includes: Black 3C in like-new condition modded by Gene Malkoff with SSC P4 LED. Stock reflector. Ultra-clear lens. Also includes 3 new, never-used Tenergy NiMH "C" cells. Super bright, focussable and long runtime. Just $80 complete including shipping. SOLD

2. Pewter 3D Mag85 with DUAL POWER. SOLD

IMG_2083.jpg

Includes: Pewter 3D (like new) with potted WA1185 (about 1 hour total usage). Excellent bright beam. Lightly used CBP 1650 battery pack. Plus Charging Leads with magnets. KIU Strike bezel with glow dots. Small area of scratches on one prong. Also includes the stock bezel. Also includes Modamag 9aa to 3D battery holder (not shown). Also includes unopened package of 8 new Eneloops!
Take it all for $110 shipped! SOLD

3. Black 3C - SSC P7. SOLD

IMG_2091.jpg

Includes: Black 3C in like-new condition. Modded with SSC P7 (B-bin) without epoxy (LED can be swapped). Stock reflector and lens. Includes 3 new, never used Marathon NiMH "C" cells. Priced to move at $40. SOLD

4. Blue 3D - machined - SSC P4. SOLD

IMG_2092.jpg
IMG_2081.jpg

Blue 3D in excellent condition. Machined and modded by the infamous R-Cat R. Focussable and bright with long run time. UCL (Ultra-clear lens). Also includes six (6) CTA NiMH "D" cells, lightly used. An eye-catching and very useful mod.
All for $80 now just $65 shipped! SOLD

5. Black 2D - Tri Lux. SOLD

IMG_2087.jpg

SOLD! Black 2D in like-new condition. Single-stage Tri-Lux by Don Shockley. The reflectors are surrounded by glowing epoxy. UCL (Ultra-Clear Lens). Now includes four (4) 3aa to 1D converters. Also includes eight (8) 2500 ma Energizer NiMH "AA" cells (lightly used) plus 15-minute charger (works great). Floody beam with long runtime.
Take it all for just $65 delivered! SOLD

First "I'll take it" takes it. Please see "the fine print" above.
biggrin.gif
Enjoy! :D :D

Last edited:

rookie

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mag Mods w/extras - Deals!

I'll take #3. Black 3C - SSC P7

PM sent

martonic

Enlightened

#4 says it's a P7 but in the pic there is a P4 in there.

Which will it be sir?
Hi Sgt. LED - thanks for catching that. It's an SSC P4, as shown. I have updated the first post.

Another edit: #5 is a 2D, not a 3D as first printed. The post has been updated.

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man, nice snag on that P7 Mag!

Best of luck with the rest, Martonic! =)

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast

what other details can you give me on #5? what are each of the leds running at, are the AA to D converters running in series or parallel, whats the runtime on it, and how much light does this beauty blow out its face?

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast

what other details can you give me on #5? what are each of the leds running at, are the AA to D converters running in series or parallel, whats the runtime on it, and how much light does this beauty blow out its face?
It's been a long time since I built this one, but IIRC it was set for 1A to the LED's. Those battery adapters are series wired. Just doing a rough theoretical calculation on that setup, the runtime with 2500mAh AA cells should be around 1.5 to 2 hours. But a current measurement on the battery draw would give a better answer.

Bill

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #1, the black 3C with the Malkoff and batteries.

Please send Paypal address.

Thanks, Bill

martonic

Enlightened

It's been a long time since I built this one, but IIRC it was set for 1A to the LED's. Those battery adapters are series wired. Just doing a rough theoretical calculation on that setup, the runtime with 2500mAh AA cells should be around 1.5 to 2 hours. But a current measurement on the battery draw would give a better answer.
Thanks Don!

I measured 1.5 A current draw on these batteries. That implies a runtime of around 1.67 hours. It puts out at least 200 lumens.

It's a solid build. The tint is neutral white but not cold: a very nice tint. Excellent beam shape and focus.

Last edited:

martonic

Enlightened

I'll take #1, the black 3C with the Malkoff and batteries.

Please send Paypal address.

Thanks, Bill

#1 sold to Bill! Thank you!

Last edited:

beetleguise

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mag Mods. Mag85 w/KIU bezel...and more!

Somebody buy #4 just for the host. Man that is one nice set up. Buy a kaidomain reflector, grind it down and you have an awesome light that probably runs for about 10 hours!

martonic

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mag85 w/KIU bezel, others, more for less!

Now - More Parts for Less Money! :bumpit:

martonic

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mag85 w/KIU bezel, dual power, 8 new eneloops!

Dual power Mag 85 with power pack plus 9aa battery holder plus 8 new eneloops! Stock & KIU bezels! All for $110. Take it!

BSBG

Enlightened

I'll take it :thumbsup:.

PP on the way.

martonic

Enlightened

All Sold - Thanks CPF! :thumbsup: