cabelas 30 off 150

exodus125

Enlightened
just in case anyone is thinking about buying an expensive light. Cabelas has a 30 off 150 sale right now. I looked through their flashlight selection and its pretty extensive.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/c...Cat=search_redir&sort=all&Ns=SEL_HIGH_PRICE|1

for example, a streamlight ultra stinger rechargeable sells for 129.99. you could get it for $100 if you bought some other little things to bump up the price to the $150.

Just in case someone could use it :twothumbs

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just to warn you, this should really be over the the Marketplace under the Good Deals subforum and it will probably be locked soon. Thanks for the heads-up though.

Robert

exodus125

Enlightened

exodus125

Enlightened
Just to warn you, this should really be over the the Marketplace under the Good Deals subforum and it will probably be locked soon. Thanks for the heads-up though.

Robert

BAHHH i tried looking for a more appropriate section, but couldn't find that good deals forum. Forgive a newbie,,,:welcome:

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a problem. This happens at least multiple time per week, LOL. I might have to go over to Cabela's after work and do some Christmas shopping with this coupon :)

:welcome:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
BAHHH i tried looking for a more appropriate section, but couldn't find that good deals forum. Forgive a newbie....

Just for reference, the Good Deals sub-forum is located over at the MarketPlace, which is a seperate forum related to CPF. If you haven't done so yet, you'll have to register seperately there.

Hope this helps. :)