I want to build a M60 host from aftermarket parts...what are all the options?

DuckhunterInTN

Newly Enlightened
I want to build a light completely from aftermarket parts. That is, I want to purchase the bezel, tailswitch, and body separately and want to know what all is out there.

The only specs I have are:

1. Must be able to fit a Malkoff M60.

2. Must run on 2 or 3 123's. No rechargables.

3. I would much prefer that the body be properly sized for 123's, and not enlarged for rechargables. I just don't want them loose and rattling around, and I don't want to have to use paper or something to make them fit.

I want to look at all bodies, tailcaps, and bezels, the more unusual the better. I do not want to buy a complete flashlight as a host and replace parts, I would rather buy each part separately. I tried to search and find a list compiling all of these parts but I couldn't find anything.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

Thanks guys.

mdocod

Flashaholic
Um.... most of the after-market bodies are made for the sole purpose of having room for 18mm cells....

one of the better budget 2xCR123 size P60 compatible hosts out there is the SolarForce L2. I have a couple SolarForce bezels and a reverse clicky and they work good for the money. Lighthound sell L2 parts as separates if you wanted to use maybe just the bezel and body, and pick out a different tailcap option. IMO, get a Z41 for the best reliability.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
AW_18500_1.jpg

My fav - Leef, 18500 AW cells, M60 Malkoff, Z49 tc.