• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: SPY007 - Expensive and Exclusive

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Expensive - SOLD

19543863qw5.jpg

Exclusive - SOLD

I am the first owner and bought this one directly from Data from the sales thread #2. I installed the batteries and turned on and off, wiped down, and put back in the case. I have since taken it out for some pictures. Comes in the Pelican case, with a packet of beads for opening the battery compartment I believe.

Sales thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/209500

Instruction set: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/210783

More information from Data's forum: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=94

Payment is through paypal preferred. I have two (2) paypal accounts. Prices are for cash (prefunded) paypal. Credit card paypal please add 3% for fees. PM me for further payment instruction or pay using the appropriate paypal email in my User Profile. Don't forget to include your CPF alias and what you are buying when paying.

Shipping to United States of America (USA) addresses only. Shipping will be by priority mail and insured for $500 included in price. I a not responsible for any loss by USPS.

Do not PM me about trades or offers. They will not be answered. Please ask all of your questions about this light that you may have in this thread. Post "I'll take it" in this thread for priority.
:thanks:

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SPY007 - $975

Hi!

Can I assume that this light is mint?

What is the serial number and when did you purchase it?

What is the LED and Reflector?

Have you installed any trits in it?

Will it run ok on RCR123's?

Lastly, it's such an awesome light... why are you selling it? Sorry about all the ?'s, but for a light costing this much, I want to make sure I know what I'm getting.

Thanks and eagerly awaiting your response,
Daniel

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Light is in exact condition as received from Data. There might be some handling marks but that was there when i got it. The Programing has not been changed either.

Light was purchased from the sales thread linked in my original post. Serial number is 03xx

I can't remember what the binning of the Seoul emitter was maybe U2SWOH. The reflector is an 18mm McR

No trits - Light is stock.

Should be able to use RCR123's but not sure if would be ok by Data.

I had this light for sale couple months ago and took it out for that photo. I just took it out again to do a final photo shoot with some of it's brothers. Other than that it hasn't been handled. Since i had no reason to it hasn't been opened or turned on except for the initial time that i received it.

Sorry, but i can't remember the spec's for the Spy007's from the second sales thread. Hopefully someone else can answer that.

Hi!

Can I assume that this light is mint?

What is the serial number and when did you purchase it?

What is the LED and Reflector?

Have you installed any trits in it?

Will it run ok on RCR123's?

Lastly, it's such an awesome light... why are you selling it? Sorry about all the ?'s, but for a light costing this much, I want to make sure I know what I'm getting.

Thanks and eagerly awaiting your response,
Daniel

Thanks for asking! It is an awesome light and can't be compared.

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the info.:thumbsup:

Is the peilcan case standard with these?
Would it be possible ot snap a few more pice of it for us?

Thanks,
Dan

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

What you see is exactly what i got from Data. I have a lousy camera as you can see in the pictures. Better ones are scattered around the forum. What you get from Data is a mystery. You get what he gives. This is what he gave with this liight. The Spy007 in person is better than any picture i've seen. If you can afford it you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for the info.:thumbsup:

Is the peilcan case standard with these?
Would it be possible ot snap a few more pice of it for us?

Thanks,
Dan

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

SF2 is a great seller. I've bought several things from him without a hitch! Buy with confidence for this awesome light!:party:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

What you see is exactly what i got from Data. I have a lousy camera as you can see in the pictures. Better ones are scattered around the forum. What you get from Data is a mystery. You get what he gives. This is what he gave with this liight. The Spy007 in person is better than any picture i've seen. If you can afford it you will not be disappointed.

Here....She's one sweet piece or Art :)

IMG_0649_E-vi.jpg

IMG_0655_E-vi.jpg

IMG_0662_e-vi.jpg

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Maxspeeds, Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Hi Mac, Thanks for the professional photography. Always impeccable work.

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like there's no sale on this one:shrug::mecry:
Back to page one again:crackup:

hamheart

Enlightened
Re: FS: SPY007 - Expensive and Exclusive

this light is worth every cent of the price, plus more.

comeon you know you want it :poke::devil::poke::devil::poke::devil:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

I haven't enjoyed a light as much as my SPY007. It has been my traveling companion since I acquired her.

Here's a bump for a great light from a truly great person... SF2

dscn4158ih2.jpg

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Dan - Thanks for looks and your questions:thumbsup:

Hamheart - Thanks for your vote of confidence:twothumbs

tino ale - You own one famous flashlight now:grin2:

Chronos - Thanks for adding you professional photos to my thread. Sold the XM-18 on USN and thanks for being my friend there:buddies:

This is why my photos suck:nana:
79675859fs0.jpg

35092967rh2.jpg

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think djans1397 from Montana needs one of these! I am one lucky glutton to have two but certainly EVERY collection needs at least one! I have many lights but find this one on my belt as my EDC. These are lookers and performers. This fact makes them equally at ease to look AT as to look WITH! Now is a great time to get one and light up those clear Winter Montana (or anywhere!) skies!

karl

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Must.....resist.....

No more expensive lights for me this month. Really. No....more.......

OK, if I can get a bite on my trade/sale thread on at least one of my Arcmanias, I'll likely grab this from you. Unless, of course, you are in the market for any of his creations???

Last edited: