I got to try out my Christmas Present Early: A Fenix L2T

jrmcferren

Enlightened
My mom bought one of my Christmas Presents on eBay and she wanted to make sure it worked before she left the feedback. She got me a brand new Fenix L2T V2 (Cree emitter). Wow that 152 lumens is bright it of course will replace my MiniMag as my EDC. I had to put it away, hopefully I can get her to let me have it on Christmas eve as the Fenix Box in the Living room is taunting me. I might have to get another Fenix to replace my Solitare :devil:.

Last edited:

Snow

Enlightened
Re: I got to try out my Christmas Present Early

Yeah needless to say, there is no comparison between a Minimag and an L2T. Great choice, hope you enjoy it!

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's the kind of Upgrade that's really worth it. As for the solitaire.... well the small incan, does have a nice glow for a dim resturant or similair setting, handy to have. You can drop an SMJLed in one for increased run time... then for every day stuff if you buy an LD01... it will be OMG... better hide that Fenix box before the temptation is too great.

jrmcferren

Enlightened

Don't need to hide the Fenix box, my other Christmas gifts are out in the open too, such as my DVD recorder.

jrmcferren

Enlightened

No, This year and last year I have guided my mom on what to get me to the point that I watch her place the order. She does this so she knows she gets the right thing or in the case of the DVD recorder I ordered it (with her card) and she decided to put it back for Christmas.

Snow

Enlightened

Yeah I kinda have that problem as well. My dad can do a pretty good job with ordering lights and knives, but my mom is clueless and needs a little help. She usually asks about where to get them and I email her links to preferred CPF supporting vendors.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Yeah I kinda have that problem as well. My dad can do a pretty good job with ordering lights and knives, but my mom is clueless and needs a little help. She usually asks about where to get them and I email her links to preferred CPF supporting vendors.

You guys are just too spoiled, and I would have a hard time looking at my presents for several weeks and not using them. Out of sight, out of mind, and thank God. Got to admit though, I buy myself presents and get them wrapped for the tree.:twothumbs

Bill

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic

I've been playing with a LiteFlux LF3XT for about a week now. The plan was to hand it over to my wife for wrapping up for Christmas. Told her I needed a couple days to make sure it worked right, so I'm playing on borrowed time now. I try to keep it out of sight. I've so far refrained from tarting it up with lanyards or my trademark rawhide pocket pull.

Geoff

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got to admit though, I buy myself presents and get them wrapped for the tree.:twothumbs
We do that too....but the tags say the gifts are from the cats :D

A couple of times we've opened something that we bought and wrapped for ourselves really early, only to discover we had totally forgotten about it.

Igor Porto

Enlightened

We do that too....but the tags say the gifts are from the cats :D

A couple of times we've opened something that we bought and wrapped for ourselves really early, only to discover we had totally forgotten about it.

Someone once said that the good thing about bad memory, is that you can enjoy the same things over and over again. :twothumbs

naked2

Enlightened

....but the tags say the gifts are from the cats :D
I get stuff from my dogs every year! :thumbsup: And since we got a new cat this year, I'm sure he'll be giving me something too! :twothumbs

jrmcferren

Enlightened

Personally I'm wondering if anybody at all cares about the L2T. I mean I think the Cree version is underrated on CPF.

Igor Porto

Enlightened

I recently tested a L1t/L2T head with a L2D body and found out that the L2T was way better than the famous L2D.

I'm currently EDCing a L1T. But will make a 2AA body for my other L1T, and it will become a L2T.

naked2

Enlightened

Personally I'm wondering if anybody at all cares about the L2T. I mean I think the Cree version is underrated on CPF.
If you want people interested in the L2T to respond, you might want to edit your thread title. Maybe something like this:

"I got to try out my Christmas Present Early; a L2T!"

Just a suggestion, hope you enjoy your light, I sure like my L1T though!
Btw, Merry Christmas! :santa: