I am a flashaholic, so is my buddy now!

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I currently have 7 flashlights and 2 more in the mail that should be here any day now. My friend ordered a light also from the same company and is waiting for his. Today he went to Lowe's and checked out all their lights, almost bought one.:thumbsup: Well tonight, he was so anxious to get his first led light he couldn't wait and went to Walgreen's and bought a Sportsman 3AAA light, 20 lumens. I think it is safe to say that he is hooked.:thumbsup:

NotSoBrightBob

Newly Enlightened
Great! tell him to go back to Lowes and get their 2C Task Force LED light and one for you for Christmas. Nice cheap light <$30 to build your collection. Lots of positive reviews here in CPF

Bob

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, then get him to come here and sign up for CPF. It will be the best er worst thing he can do for his flashaholism. He will join us.. :devil:

Actually, he saw the 2C taskforce at Lowe's and was temped to buy it but decided not to. It is only a matter of time before he goes there and buys one. He also wants a Husky 2D, and a nitecore D10, and a MC-E light, and...:devil: I think it is safe to say he is hooked!:twothumbs