4sevens Shipping???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockz4532

Enlightened
I ordered a black LD01 now, and i forgot Priority shipping! how long does it take for first class mail? i live in St. Louis, MO, if im correct, they ship from georgia, right? i need to get it by this friday, since im going on a cruise to mexico. does it deliver within 5 days?

rockz4532

Enlightened
no it hasnt shipped, i just ordered it, but will they be able to add 5 dollars and upgrade it? and its my dads credit card, and hes already pissed about me buying a 45 dollar light, and i dont think he wants to call them.

rockz4532

Enlightened
whoo, so it is, i was worried there, first, this morning, the stupid USPS dropped by to deliver my DX dropin, someone was home, and they left a sticky on my door saying for me to pick it up after 3:30, but they werent open at that time. is usps first class almost as fast as priority shipping? my dad's GPS from amazon took 2 weeks to arive with normal usps.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a black LD01 now, and i forgot Priority shipping! how long does it take for first class mail? i live in St. Louis, MO, if im correct, they ship from georgia, right? i need to get it by this friday, since im going on a cruise to mexico. does it deliver within 5 days?

Hey rockz,

It is likely that you will have your light in time (can never be 100% sure), I live in Missouri and have ordered a few things from 4sevens (fenixstore) and most of them came in only a few days.

Sardaukar

Enlightened
Hey rockz,

It is likely that you will have your light in time (can never be 100% sure), I live in Missouri and have ordered a few things from 4sevens (fenixstore) and most of them came in only a few days.

Similar experience. It's never taken more than three days for any of my orders to arrive here in CA.

pobox1475

Enlightened
I ordered a light to be standard shipped to west suburban Chicago Wednesday afternoon. USPS attempted delivery today. It was specified to ship to my work address and they probably sent it to my billing address :shakehead where I recently moved from. Any way you should be AOK.

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
It took me, in OHIO, nearly 10 days to get my light from Fenixstore. I was worried it had gotten lost. Fenixstore needs to mark the bubble envelope better with the words FIRST CLASS boldly on it. The words first class are there but hard to see. The post office probably didn't process it with the first class mail. Otherwise, it shouldn't have taken so long.

Mr. Shawn

Enlightened
Hey, Rockz,

Since I literally live down the road from you in O'Fallon, I will vouch for 4sevens' first-class shipping. Out of 7 orders, 6 of them arrived at my home after 2 days of receiving the shipping e-mail. For example, if I got the e-mail on a Monday, I had my order by Wednesday. (The 7th order took one day longer.) So you should be cool.

srvctec

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my order for my LD01 SS from 4sevens in 3 days using first class. Ordered late in the evening on 12/1, shipped out on 12/2, received 12/5. I think you should get it by Wednesday or Thursday, unless Murphy Law strikes. :devil:

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
my LD01 SS was shipped monday and showed up thursday so 3 days should be about right for MO.

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
It took me, in OHIO, nearly 10 days to get my light from Fenixstore. I was worried it had gotten lost.
That has been my experience here in Ohio as well, typically 8-10 days to receive my Fenix lights from 4sevens.

Status
Not open for further replies.