Husky 9 LED Everglow Flashlight from Home Depot.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a 3 AAA format light with tail switch and it's covered with a rubber sheath that glows after exposure to light. I think it was about $5.97.

P/N: 362 488

Bar Code: 11187 01136

It was in a display at the front of the store (not right next to the registers), rather than in an aisle with the other flashlights.

I got one of the green ones for my wife last week and she really likes it. She keeps it in the bed with her when she stays at her daughter's house are really appreciates the glow in the dark for locating it in the bed. I haven't used it since I bought it for her, so I can't remember much about it's beam, but IIRC, it was pretty smooth and floody.

Our grandson really likes the light, too.

I couldn't find any other threads on CPF for this light and couldn't find any links to pictures of the light. Husky appears not to have a web site and I couldn't find it on the Home Depot web site.

Anyone else tried these lights?

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
No other takers? Nobody else has tried this light? It makes a great night stand light, since it glows in the dark and is easy to find.

Soapsmith2

Newly Enlightened
Finally, someone who knows the same flashlight!

I purchased the green "glow" husky flashlight from Home Depot shortly after Thanksgiving for my 7 year old son. I have been looking for one for my 9 year old, but have been unsuccessful. My little one keeps it by his bed and uses it every morning when he wakes up to light his way. He can find it easily. If I find them, I would love to buy them for all my nieces and nephews.

I went to Home Depot today and asked them if I could order them or how I could buy one. They told me that it was a seasonal specialty item from Husky. I should check back again after Thanksgiving to see if they will be selling them as a promotion this year. That's the best they could do.

If anyone finds them for sale, let me know! I admit...I'm a flashaholic, too.

Mike C

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone had any luck finding the Husky 9 LED Everglow flashlights?