Flashlight Resolutions for the New Year

holm0299

Newly Enlightened
Hey just wondering what lights are on your short list for the next year. Or, maybe you need to cut back on your lights (gasp). I'm looking for a couple headlamps and the PT Apex Pro and Zebralight H30 are at the top of my list. What's on yours?!

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
need to avoid buying lights until i get my project done, but I do really like the look of the zebralight H60. When it's released with a warm emitter, I suspect I won't be able to hold myself back!!

KeukaLite

Newly Enlightened
Hey just wondering what lights are on your short list for the next year. Or, maybe you need to cut back on your lights (gasp). I'm looking for a couple headlamps and the PT Apex Pro and Zebralight H30 are at the top of my list. What's on yours?!

I'm looking to get the LED Lenser X7 or the LumaPower MVP Turbo, or the AE X25 this year. I like big lights with lots of throw! I'm also looking to make good use of the lights that I have before the days get long in June-August! Lots of walks with my wife in store before then! At least she enjoys my lights too!

One nice thing about flashlights, only good stuff comes from collecting them! I also promise to tell people that I only paid $9.00 for my lights on ebay:whistle:!!!!

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am hoping to get an Optimus, if SureFire ever resolves to make it this year.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish to have MORE McGizmo in my life!! :naughty::naughty:

zx7dave

Enlightened
- Find/buy a Surefire 6
- Find/buy a Surefire 12Z
- Find/buy a PK Logo'd Surefire U2
- Drool over the Surefire Beast II (This project is continued from last year)
- Stop spending so much money on flashlights so I can afford a decent camera so I can take pictures of my flashlights...

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
:mad: My new years resolution is to buy less than 2 flashlights per month for the entire year.
broke.gif

300winmag

Enlightened
Hmmmm,
DEFT
Black Tie
Invictus(if it's ever released)
And try to mod a couple of my lights
As well as re-stock most of my batteries
Still undecided on 18650's

ApoXX

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to get a few more AW cells, a Barbolight for diving, a Zebralight (awaiting news of the H31 or warm-bined emitters), Cool Fall's Spy007 (or the Spy009 if it comes out), FiveMega Ellephant II w/ Quad P7, and maybe the Surefire Optimus/Invictus depending on final specs/price. :tinfoil:

Last edited:

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only one light I definitly will get is the green Covert Photon. Nothing else is needed right now.

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
To find a light with the diameter of a Maglite single AA Solitaire and the length of a Fenix E01 with 2 simple levels low and high.

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
My new years resolution is don't log on to CPFMP and CPF any more, so I can pay off my bills.
:broke:

I don't think I can keep my new years resolution.:sigh:

CARNAL1

Newly Enlightened
My resolution for the New Year is to not buy any new lights for myself, only accessories for the lights that I already have. Last year I made it to February. This year I hope to make it to at least March. If I do buy new lights they will be gifts for friends on their birthdays and things like that. This year will be the year of "Control" for me. Good luck to everyone else with their resolutions.

H.D.T. = Happy Dark Trails

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I'm going to try to stick to multimode lights with a real low or, ideally, variable ramping. I've been seriously spoiled by the LiteFlux LF3XT. I might make exceptions for a good thrower less than $30.

Geoff