NightTime

Newly Enlightened
Flashlights:

-Fenix LD10
-Fenix LD20
-EagleTac P10A
-EagleTac P10A2
-Olight M20 Warrior Premium
-Light and Motion Seca 700 Ultra (For the bike)
-Finishing moding my Fenix L2D to get a L2D MC-E

Accessories:

-Fenix's headband (ordered but not received yet)
-Olight white diffuser x 2 (ordered but not received yet)
-Surefire F04 diffuser x 2 (ordered but not received yet)
-Fenix White Diffuser Tip
-18650 batteries
-Ultrafire wf-139 battery charger
-Sanyo eneloop Batteries & Charger Kit
-Fenix Bicycle Flashlight Mount

Last edited:

Peter P.

Newly Enlightened
I looking forward to getting a couple. :naughty:

Surefire E2D Defender
Surefire E1B Backup
NovaTac EDC 120P
LiteFlux LF3XT
Nitecore D20

and more... muwhahahahaha:whistle:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Hey just wondering what lights are on your short list for the next year.

I've already gotten started....

Ordered a JetBeam Military model from BOG, and another TLS Q5 LED head from Optics HQ. (I love my SF E2E w/ TLS head so much, I had to have another one. Now I just need to buy another E2E).

Other '09 lights include:

- Wolf-Eyes M90 w/ 18500 extender.

- Fenix E01.

- A Milky modded light. (Most likely a variation of Crenshaw's L1 or Hogo's E2E Room Sweeper).

The list only seems short. I plan on concentrating on mostly accessories this year. Cases, custom tailcaps, holsters, etc.

cruisemissile

Enlightened
I have been inclined to check out a few lights like nitecore, or fenix tk10, jetbeam, olight, etc..
however, I have resolved to not buy any of the sort.
I have resolved to save my $ for the Surefire Invictus 400 lumens of superbadness. yeeehaaa..
I have also resolved to figure out how I'm going to hide it from my wifey.
or make up a story as to how I procured it.
She is a sharp cookie . for holiday ideas, had been on the Surefire site trying to shop for a gift for me. so she knows what they cost.

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
Hey just wondering what lights are on your short list for the next year. Or, maybe you need to cut back on your lights (gasp). I'm looking for a couple headlamps and the PT Apex Pro and Zebralight H30 are at the top of my list. What's on yours?!

The light currently at the top of my to-buy list is the Brinkmann Dual Xenon Spotlight. I also want to get the Dorcy 220 lumen rechargeable CREE LED flashlight soon.

zx7dave

Enlightened
- Find/buy a Surefire 6
- Find/buy a Surefire 12Z
- Find/buy a PK Logo'd Surefire U2
- Drool over the Surefire Beast II (This project is continued from last year)
- Stop spending so much money on flashlights so I can afford a decent camera so I can take pictures of my flashlights...

Now I only have three things left to buy...plus a camera...:devil:

D-Dog

Enlightened
Three lights for the entire year... I already bought one:sssh: However, I think I can make it :whistle: only because I seriously can't think of anything else that interests me anymore... Some other lights may look cooler or perform better, however, I really can't justify them anymore.

I may finally be done for a while :p

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
First resolution was to buy absolutely nothing until LEDs make another big step forward. I have enough Q5 and even R2 lights by now...

Then I got the news that I'll get a little sum of money and I looked for a very special light, which will always remember me of that money. As there's no Surefire Invictus available, my eye was caught by the Gatlight Ti.

New resolution : Get a Gatlight Ti and then wait for the next generation lights! :thumbsup:

waddup

Flashlight Enthusiast
i want to get several of my better friends/family a 'modern' light.

and keep my eyes open for a reliable, multi mode, 1200+ lumen, pocketable, long runtime, 80%throw 20% flood, cheap-ish light for myself:naughty:

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
My flashlight resolutions for the New Year

1. Send my SF L6 to milkyspit for some upgrades.
2. Sent my SF KL5A head to milkyspit for a upgrade.
3. Buy more of the new SF lights when they come out.
4. Hoping Terralux comes out with a new and improved led upgrade for a SL SL20X.

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Be more selective when buying lights ... dont believe the hype :D
Read light reviews and other users comments about the light thus
making a informed purchase decision.

I need to decide which LED thrower I should get,

DBS
T10
Jetbeam M-CE

Need to build my own lights .... there is nothing more satisfying than building a light and switching it on the first time and it actually working :D

gsxrac

Enlightened
Me and the gf have agreed to no more than 2 lights per month (or maybe I should say that's all im gonna tell her about;)) But first on the list is a Jetbeam M1X followed by a SF Vampire (if they decide to produce their 09 lights in 09) then probably a SF C2/C3, next an E1B (yayyyyy) and hopefully an M6 (Come onnnnnn tax return!) Ohh yea cant forget my N30 HID!!! Not gonna count my first glo-toob I purchased earlier today or my E1E I got a few days ago!!!
we set NO such rules as far as modding goes so I should be safe there :grin2:

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only buy lights with NEUTRAL WHITE emitters.

I had plenty of practice Q4 2008.

I think I can keep this one!!! :party:

holm0299

Newly Enlightened
I'll have to revise my original post. I've now got a PT Apex 130 and PT EOS for headlamps. My flashlight plans are to finally take the Fenix plunge and get either an ld10 or ld20.

stefanj

Newly Enlightened
Well I got 3 on the way! I'm saving up my Cabelas Credit card bonuses for a Surefire (will be nice to get a Surefire for free)- There are a couple other cheap DX lights I'm interested in (shhh don't tell the wife- She says I have enough lights :faint: Ha what does she know!). If I can get away with it I'll probably order another PEAK at some point this year (I still have about $100 left of my Christmas Bonus!) But that is positivly it!