• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Macs Elephant II Quad P7 RED SOLD

pete7226

Enlightened
Description of this light is here www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=209104. But with finned head-photo of exact light on page 3 of Macs thread, Post #84
In red-excellent condition. Bought from Choppers about 1 month ago. Shelf queen-time to pass it on to the next lucky recipient. Extraordinary output/Extraordinary looks.

Shipped/insured $599.00 CONUS only

First "Ill take it" here gets it

Last edited:

JasonH

Enlightened
Re: Macs Elephant II Quad P7 RED 3200-3800lumens

I'll take it.
It's mint correct?

JasonH

Enlightened
Re: Macs Elephant II Quad P7 RED SPF

:paypal:

Thank you can't wait to fire it up and then put it on the shelf.

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't believe I ever saw any proper beam shots with this light. How about a few outside photos before you put her up on the shelf? It would be especially nice to see it compared to ....... oh..... say a Fenix L2D-CE, or hey, let's REALLY show the full gamut of lights these days and show it compared to an ARC AAA. :D

Enjoy!

easilyled

Flashaholic
I don't believe I ever saw any proper beam shots with this light. How about a few outside photos before you put her up on the shelf? It would be especially nice to see it compared to ....... oh..... say a Fenix L2D-CE, or hey, let's REALLY show the full gamut of lights these days and show it compared to an ARC AAA. :D

Enjoy!

I don't think the camera would be sensitive enough at the same settings to even show this type of comparison. :D

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Enjoy!

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/215904

JasonH

Enlightened
Received ellie today it looks, and works great.

Thanks, JasonH