• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti PD-S mizer w/AOTH & Nano charger

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual rules apply. First to post an
takeit.gif
and timely
paypal.gif
gets it. For CONUS, I'll eat the S&H. Will ship UPS Ground insured w/tracking. Int'l please add $5 and keep in mind it will be uninsured. Also, if int'l I can't make it to the post office until this Saturday. Not interested in trades at this time.

1) McGizmo Ti PD-S mizer version w/AOTH black shark & Nano charger w/RCR123,
$550 SOLD

Condition is as I received it used. There's the superficial hairline marks throughout which is typical for bare Ti and there is one very small knick on the bezel which I tried to highlight but this particular camera doesn't have macro focus. You'd seriously have to be looking for it to see the ding. It only shows up when held up in the light at a certain angle. I've regularly kept up the maintenance on the threads and piston with plenty of Nyogel. Has the glow ring behind the glass and a green trit in the piston. The trit appears to be particularly well centered and bubble-free when compared to other McGizmo lights I've owned. The emitter is also centered just about perfectly in the reflector.

Also included is a black shark AOTH holester with belt clip. In very nice condition with only a few spots. One is on the back from taking it on and off of a belt, another is the typical wear mark from removing and reinserting the light itself, and there's just the slightest of abrasion on the bottom from catching on stuff through daily carry. I'll throw in a Nano charger with a generic RCR123 to get you started, though I've always used SF primaries with this light.

Last edited:

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: McGizmo Ti PD-S mizer w/AOTH & Nano charger

I don't mean to clutter your thread, but Happy Birthday sir!:party:

This is a very sweet sale, if only this came in March!:(

Best of luck on the quick sale,

-Mayo:wave:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the birthday wishes! After 21, they don't seem to matter anymore ;)

I hope I priced this right, seems the Ti market is really down at the moment.

Very interesting decision, Bruce. The great thing about this is that if it doesn't sell you'll feel just as good keeping this one home. :D Oh, and happy birthday!

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was out walking last night after the SB with my gal and my PD-s mizer. I was thinking "could a light get any better than this?", long run times and a beautiful bright beam. IMHO it's very hard to beat this McGizmo!
Frank

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very interesting decision, Bruce. Oh, and happy birthday!
Yes, very interesting indeed :thinking: Thanks for the well wishes :cool:
"could a light get any better than this?"
Very true, thanks for the bump.

I really thought this one through prior to listing, it took some mulling over that's for sure. I came to the conclusion that it's smarter to pay your 6-month auto insurance renewal and drive legally than it is to have a McGizmo on your belt (though it was a toss up :laughing::laughing::laughing:)

Last edited:

Zot

Enlightened
Re: WTS: McGizmo Ti PD-S mizer w/AOTH & Nano charger [$ DROP]

What "wave" is this from? I know that the threads have gotten smoother with each new wave. Thanks.

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: McGizmo Ti PD-S mizer w/AOTH & Nano charger [$ DROP]

What "wave" is this from? I know that the threads have gotten smoother with each new wave. Thanks.
Not sure to be honest. I know it's not from the latest September wave that's for sure. I picked it up from this thread in August of last year. The threads aren't as smooth as my Arc6, but they're typical of the other 3 McGizmo's I've owned in the past. There's a bit of grit but nothing serious.

Re: FS: Ti PD-S mizer w/AOTH & Nano charger

And you didn't even say "Troy's gonna kill me!" :D Hey, Bruce, sorry to see you have to let her go. Hope you'll find a way to reconsider (again) and keep this hottie in your hands. Otherwise, somebody's gonna snag this real quick.

Great price, superb light (maybe the BEST EDC of all), and a super-solid seller! :twothumbs :twothumbs

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

And you didn't even say "Troy's gonna kill me!"
This makes us even :nana:
Hey, Bruce, sorry to see you have to let her go. Hope you'll find a way to reconsider (again)
I know what you mean....you've already talked me out of selling this twice now, third time's the charm :D

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wish that I had the spare cash for this one! Very nice light.