Mod In progress, Parts needed.

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently got a package in the mail with some defective WiseLED lights to use for mods. I'd like to turn one of the smaller lights into a tri-cree or quad-cree light, as opposed to the 3xLuxeon light it is now.

Since I'm not really sure what parts to use for a mod like this, I'm hoping someone here can help me.

Here's what I know I need:
1. I'd like to use the original tack switch, so I'll need a driver that will work with it.
2. I need a 35-40mm MCPCB with 3-4 Cree LED's, preferably pre-mounted
3. I'll need an optic or reflectors to match the MCPCB
4. A lens to cover the reflectors, or the optic needs to be 40mm
5. 3x18650 battery pack, or if I can make enough room, a 6x18500 battery pack, with protection circuit to prevent over-charge and over discharge, and charging circuit.
6. Wall wort for charging.

I mostly need help finding places to buy the parts, but I may have forgotten some very important details too, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I figured out a way to make much of it work, but I still need some help choosing a driver for a quad-cree setup, pushed by a 3x18650 battery pack. I'll also need to know where to get said battery pack.

I can't really give you pictures, because I already used most of the parts for other projects, and I don't want to use the old parts, so pictures of them would do little good. I will post some pictures of the empty host when I get a chance.