The weeks of lurking have paid off.

Sockeye

Newly Enlightened
Ordered a pelican 7060 and sl stylus pro today from lighthound, needless to say I'm excited about my first high performance led flashlight. My workhorse has always been my incan streamlight stinger, which i purchased 15 years ago? (time flies ) it was always with me on all my alaska fishing trips.

I had a hard time deciding between the 7060 and the polystinger ds c4 led, I guess the biggest reason I chose the pelican was the better battery , but the polystinger had all the different lighting modes:thinking: it was hard to decide.

Anyway I think when funds allow i will be looking for the strion led.

and the stylus pro I wanted for my girls to "hunt" frogs in Hawaii.

Thanks everybody!

edc3

Enlightened
:welcome:

Enjoy your new lights! I'm sure you'll be buying more. :wave:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, Mr. Sockeye. Glad you decided to join us. Feel free to tell your opinions of these lights. We always value new input.

Geoff

big beam

Enlightened
Good luck with your new lights and welcome aboard.
I'll tell you the same thing that I say to all new members
HANG ON TO YOUR WALLET!!:broke:
DON

Ryanrpm

Enlightened
:welcome:

Please post pictures and beamshots of your new 7060 when you can! I'd like to see more of that light.

sappyg

Enlightened
hey sockeye.........:welcome:

i'll be looking for frog hunting tales ASAP... the little buggers can charge with little or no provocation and you have got to be ready with a good light. :nana:

Sockeye

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I have so many things I want to do now since I've been visiting.... Upgrade My g2 sf to led, same with the stinger incan, sell my sf 9n.... excited to see a first review of the new led strion.

kinda having buyers remorse and I haven't even received the 7060 yet... too many great torches... still thinking i should have a chosen a multi mode light..

is flashlight lust normal????

Sockeye

Newly Enlightened
hey sockeye.........:welcome:

i'll be looking for frog hunting tales ASAP... the little buggers can charge with little or no provocation and you have got to be ready with a good light. :nana:

I'm worried PETA may have something to say about blinding amphibians with hi intensity light. :aaa:

alohaluau

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I have so many things I want to do now since I've been visiting.... Upgrade My g2 sf to led, same with the stinger incan, sell my sf 9n.... excited to see a first review of the new led strion.

kinda having buyers remorse and I haven't even received the 7060 yet... too many great torches... still thinking i should have a chosen a multi mode light..

is flashlight lust normal????

Welcome to CPF Sockeye,

Lust, obsession, hobby, call it whatever you like, as the Borgs say, "Resistance is futile"... :grin2: