Which Fenix AA Single Battery to buy?

J-FRAME

Newly Enlightened
And why? should have a place to hang from a piece para cord no holster for me on this light- max lumens and runtime - low output feature and stands upright- push button on and off-big plus comes on highest setting first push on button for a combat light.What light is this? Thanks

ImGeo

Newly Enlightened
Last edited:

BRO

Newly Enlightened
Agree with ImGeo, the LD10 is a very nice light. I EDC one with the belt pouch, but you can add a key ring and para cord. Good Luck.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
The LD10 won't stand upright with paracord unless you put a small split ring on it first. But it is the most versatile of the Fenix 1AA lights currently available.

My LD10 still outshines ALL of my other 1AA lights despite manufacturers claims otherwise. Just about as bright as you can get in the 1AA form.

One word of caution, the tint is pretty sickly on mine, and I have read that others have found the same on this light. My L1T V2.0 is much whiter and is the same output on high, but now as low on low and will not tailsand with the tailcap supplied, but you could always get a spare LD10 cap and use that.

Goo lu wi yo pura

(Oh Oh...consonant malfunction!)