New Guy With Fenix Tactical Light Question

molotov

Newly Enlightened
Hello.

I was wondering if maybe someone could tell me what the diameter of the fenix tactical light series is. I want to mount like a TK-10 or similar fenix light on my rifle but I don't know what size I should get the picatinny flashlight mount in.

I appreciate any answers you might have, including recommendations for other choices of lights.

I'm mounting this on an FN Fal rifle.

molotov

Newly Enlightened
Anyone?

I'm hurtin. Just trying to finish this project.

Sorry if I started asking questions too soon.

300winmag

Enlightened
Forgot to mention the dia is 1", you might have to take off the "anti roll" ring and put a spacer in. Fenix tactical also sells them. Hope this all helps

Toaster

Enlightened
If you didn't know already, Fenix will soon be releasing the TA30 which was designed for use as a weapon mount light. May want to consider it over TK10. Can find more information on it here and here.

molotov

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info guys.

Fenix seems to have a good selection. Basically, a buddy introduced me to the world of flashlights. I never knew such a world existed!

Anyway, he has had good luck with Fenix so I figured I'd start there. I have to keep this setup as lightweight as possible.

Spence

Enlightened
Ibought a TK10, initially, then sent it back for the TK11 R2 edition. I think you would be happier with it due to its' terrific throw and ample spill beam. Also, it has a good lower setting for increased run time but still, an ample spot.;):grin2: