North Korean Military "tactical" flashlight?

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
He is looking thru the scope just fine, it could be long eye relief scope, he is looking with his right eye.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Every county SF are bad a$$es, some have better equipment than others, better support , like satellites, submarines....etc, but as far as soldier's training. all are well trained,

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
He is looking thru the scope just fine, it could be long eye relief scope, he is looking with his right eye.
Compare the position of his ear to the other shooter who's head appears properly aligned, not sideways to the weapon. It looks like this guy could look directly at you w/o moving his head! I've used scoped rifles (hunting and tactical) for decades and never seen anyone with a scope cheek weld like this...

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
SF could use World War I era weapons and still do alright. That includes SMGs, LMGs, SLRs, automatic pistols, knives, and all sorts of explosives. The gear matters little it is down to training and support. The British Army said regular troops could do fine with Enfields and Stens with everything else being in order.

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
sniped...sniped

Being it's North Korea that might be a plastic replica and no batteries in the light. It appears to be a North Korea copy of a Scout light though. I say replica because a close look at the light and one can see it's not aligned with the barrel. So at 100 yards it would be shining well over top of the would be enemy unless said enemy is 10 feet (3 meters) tall.
It may well be...
Though, I was hoping for a chinese light knockoff.

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
SF could use World War I era weapons and still do alright. That includes SMGs, LMGs, SLRs, automatic pistols, knives, and all sorts of explosives. The gear matters little it is down to training and support. The British Army said regular troops could do fine with Enfields and Stens with everything else being in order.
True to a point. Although I'd update to WW2 weaponry. And some improvements (e.g. NVG) have been a game changers.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Compare the position of his ear to the other shooter who's head appears properly aligned, not sideways to the weapon. It looks like this guy could look directly at you w/o moving his head! I've used scoped rifles (hunting and tactical) for decades and never seen anyone with a scope cheek weld like this...
The scopes are mounted too high. It's impossible to get a proper cheek weld with those stocks and high scope mounts, even with them hiking the butt plates up halfway off their shoulders.

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
The scopes are mounted too high. It's impossible to get a proper cheek weld with those stocks and high scope mounts, even with them hiking the butt plates up halfway off their shoulders.
True. But lower scope mounts would likely cause the scope objective to contact the rear iron sight. The whole setup is wrong in so many ways.