• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **WITHDRAWN** WTS: McGizmo EN AMc-Mule [Aleph McClicky Mule] **Worldwide Shipping**

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, here is my LAST remaining McGizmo light up for sale:

McGizmo EN AMc-Mule or Aleph McClicky Mule

I bought this light directly from Don "McGizmo" McLeash. This was sold as a complete light (iirc only 45 complete lights were sold by don) and not without a pill like the following wave(s). I never used nor carried the light. It is in the same condition as received - mint - and was living/caged in a dustfree showcase. It´s looking for someone to set it free.

Cree XR-E (Q4 bin)
NexGen 400 driver
EN (Nickel) plated aluminum (6061T6)
1mm thick mineralglas lens
ti clip with SS screws
Aleph and Surefire E-series compatible
runs on CR123A primaries

tipds.jpg
en-mule.jpg

$199 / 148 € shipped worldwide registered well packaged. Payment via paypal (I dont charge for paypal fees).

German and EU members will pay in Euro since it does not make any sense to let the buyer get charged for currency conversion by paypal [Euro to $US] when sending payment and me for currency conversion [$US to Euro] when receiving the payment. German and EU members can pay via banktransfer too if they wish to.

The first to post "I´ll take it" will get the light and has priority over PMs and questions asked. Payment is expected within 12 hours.

Thanks for looking
:devil: --Eric-- :devil:
:wave:​

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: McGizmo EN AMc-Mule [Aleph McClicky Mule] **Worldwide Shipping**

Withdrawn! This light will accompany my camera from now on. Pretty good with it´s non-spot flood beam.