Olight "I" Series

metlarules

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish they would offer as a option a neutral white emitter(Cree Q3 5A).Also an 18650 battery tube would be nice also.

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like the Aluminum version of the limited edition Titanium light. I kinda figured this one was coming. Very nice light indeed.

Bill

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
The T10 picture doesn't show a protruding switch but mentions the protruding forward switch in the description. My Infinitum T10 switch would be showing in their picture.

But... the T10 picture doesn't look like my 2008 T10, so maybe they just have a different switch.

travelinman

Enlightened
Am I missing something here? Is the I-20 supposed to be 235 lum. or 205 lum max.?:thinking:

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Modes: Illumination (Digital infinite beam adjustment) 235lm/1.5h 7lm/70h—— Strobe——SOS[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Linear functional adjustment for easy change of functions[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Max 200 meters / 650 feet long throw[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Output: 205 lumens output[/FONT]

R@ndom

Enlightened
They have what sounds like exactly the same UI as the ITP series lights. (which I have always believed are made by olight)

I'll secend that the spec sheet looks very similar to the regular itp's with a forward clicky. Heck it even has a hybrid reflector...

travelinman

Enlightened
I've had it confirmed that the Olight "I" 20 has a maximum lumens at the 205 level.
The problem lies with the "Extreme Torches" dealer in AU making a typo on their spec sheet.