Zebralight H50-Q5

mike125

Newly Enlightened
Pulled the trigger on one of these and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival, I'm going to use it in my no light /electricity having garage to work on projects. I like the looks of the headlamp, and it will be my first headlamp, but not my last. Was wondering though, what's delivery time like ? I know they ship from Shanghai, but I've heard some people say they paid the $5 shipping and got the light in 3 days. I'm going on day 10 myself which seems normal, but I'm on the West Coast.

Glock27

Enlightened
When ordering direct from ZebraLight, it's best to order >$79 USD (more than 1) to trigger ems shipping. This is much quicker and you receive a tracking number.
G27

bansuri

Enlightened
Mine took at least 10 days and I'm in the midwest. Worth the wait. Just today the electric went out from storm activity and I pulled out the 'ol H50, I'm always amazed at how useful the lowest setting is. This is the ultimate emergency light. (IMHO)

1anrm

Enlightened
When ordering direct from ZebraLight, it's best to order >$79 USD (more than 1) to trigger ems shipping. This is much quicker and you receive a tracking number.
G27

You also get a tracking number on the regular shipping (non-ems) but heck it is soo darn slow, just a little over two weeks and got the notice today to pickup my light from the post office (bought the H501).

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
You might want to order it instead from www.4sevens.com. He gives free shipping and you'll get it probably within a week. I waited a few weeks for delivery from Zebralight. And 4sevens offers excellent service if there's a problem. Also, use code CPF8 for a discount.

Geoff

Edit: Sorry, you did say you'd already ordered. Well, next time.

Last edited:

mike125

Newly Enlightened
Thanks so much for the info guys, I have heard nothing but good reviews of the Zebralight headlamps. Geoff, I saw the 4sevens site a lonnnggg time ago, totally forgot to order from them instead of directly from Zebralight. Thanks for the link though, I'm going that route for the next Zebralight purchase.

I have received very prompt email responses from Lilian at Zebralight advising of when it was shipped and where from, and when I emailed yesterday regarding how long I should be waiting. Customer service seems to be good, so that's a plus.