Surefire Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEDP

Enlightened
I was looking at getting a Insight Procyon or Surefire X300. I found out that the Procyon has recently been recalled due to excessive battery drain from the guys at Streichers and that Insight is going to fix it and bring it back, but under a different name.

So, it's the Surefire now.

Someone said that any Surefire dealer can get a 20% discount for Law Enforcement.

However, I talked to my friend who's a dealer and he could only get it for the $249 that everyone else, like Streichers could.

Does anyone else know about this?

Or where you can get it for cheaper for then $249?

ionizedsky

Enlightened
I love the Surefire X200A & B I own and would defiantly pay the price for the X300. I have spent some time researching trying to find deals on Surefire but have never gotten anything from even dealers that will give me discounts on other products they sell. I don't know if your interested at all but I have been looking into the STL-900L Tactical Light/Laser from Sigarms and this seems quite interesting to me. I like how they integrated the laser into the light so it is not so odd shaped like the Insight/Streamlight models and The new Surefire X400. Not sure weather you care about the laser or not but just thought I would throw my 2 cents.

http://www.sigsauer.com/SigStore/ShowProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=26&productid=285

If you find a good deal I wouldn't mind the info :grin2:

HEDP

Enlightened
I love the Surefire X200A & B I own and would defiantly pay the price for the X300. I have spent some time researching trying to find deals on Surefire but have never gotten anything from even dealers that will give me discounts on other products they sell. I don't know if your interested at all but I have been looking into the STL-900L Tactical Light/Laser from Sigarms and this seems quite interesting to me. I like how they integrated the laser into the light so it is not so odd shaped like the Insight/Streamlight models and The new Surefire X400. Not sure weather you care about the laser or not but just thought I would throw my 2 cents.

http://www.sigsauer.com/SigStore/ShowProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=26&productid=285

If you find a good deal I wouldn't mind the info :grin2:

That's an interesting light.

The only problem is that this is Sig's first weaponlight and I don't know what kind of reliability it has.

The price isn't bad though.

I wonder if it will work with the same Safariland holster that is for the Surefire and Streamlights.

ionizedsky

Enlightened
Well not that I own any Sigs right NOW.... but I have in the past, anyway as they say "to hell in back reliability" :thumbsup: As far as the holster I would be willing the bet it would fit a holster made for the Streamlight TRL2 or even the Procyon due to most Safariland holsters that fit one light do fit a couple of the lights similar.. Plus just looking at the shape of it to the ones mentioned above they are not that different. Now I don't have them first hand but maybe someone else does....??? Shoot Safariland a email they will let you know pretty quick weather it will or will not. They are usually pretty quick to reply and quite pleasant to work with.

HEDP

Enlightened
Well not that I own any Sigs right NOW.... but I have in the past, anyway as they say "to hell in back reliability" :thumbsup: As far as the holster I would be willing the bet it would fit a holster made for the Streamlight TRL2 or even the Procyon due to most Safariland holsters that fit one light do fit a couple of the lights similar.. Plus just looking at the shape of it to the ones mentioned above they are not that different. Now I don't have them first hand but maybe someone else does....??? Shoot Safariland a email they will let you know pretty quick weather it will or will not. They are usually pretty quick to reply and quite pleasant to work with.

Thanks. I'll shoot Safariland and email on that.

Still looking for info on the Surefire.

Status
Not open for further replies.