Recieved some Jetbeam goodness today.

BIGLOU

Enlightened
After reading the flashlight reviews from Selfbuilt I decided to subscribe. They took forever to get to me in the mail but finally they here (sucks if you a flashoholic you guys know what it feels like). I had to get the JetBeam Jet III-M (smooth reflector/unknown if warm or cool tint) w/ (2) Hua Neng18650's and charger, Jet II Pro I.B.S. (free cr123 batt.) and Jet Element EP3 E3 (a little something for the wifes pursue it looks like a masacara tube). No cosmetic flaws found. Great craftsmanship. I love the red O-rings. I did not see any artifacts on any of the reflectors (totally clean) or see any variations in the anodizing or paint whatever it's coated with like others have talked about. My Jet III doesnt have the whinning sound and the CR123s are not loose inside of it that others have talked about. I noticed the Jet III M and Jet II Pro IBS had a grease type lube on the threads and the EP3 had like a oil type lube. Is the lube different because its SS? Now I just have to read the owners manuel and figure them out or read the entire Jetbeam threads. I'm a 2nd shifter and I'm going to go 10-8 right now and put the lights to the test. I wanted to show photos. All comments accepted. Thank You Selfbuilt YOU ROCK! :twothumbs

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc167/lorozco91803/DSC02314.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mmajunkie

Newly Enlightened
Nice buying Spree.

I predict you will the the really like the III M . I find the smoothness of the finish very relaxing.

Glock27

Enlightened
Get a low profile crenelated bezel....it belongs on that light.
Run rechargables and use it a lot. That way you can easily justify the extra $25 for a cool bezel that matches the tailcap. ;)
G27

Last edited:

BIGLOU

Enlightened
Thanks guys I'm already a SF whore, so I had to get these quality/value lights. Got everything for $200, usually one SF costs around or more than that depending on which one you get. Thinking of getting the M1X (M3T), Jet III Pro IBS and and the Jet II cant think about in now but it has no clip (think it discontinued). I'm ordering the bezel from BOG I will run the heck out of the rechargables. Are those Hua Nang 18650 ant good is says they protected. Whats a good manufacturer. Sorry these are my first 18650s. These wont be cabinet queens, I wont lose as much sleep if I drop one of these babies intsead of my SF. I'll buy another one.