• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3" Megalennium / M6 Head

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
P1010369.jpg

Hi folks,
This in not a INTEREST, PRE PAYMENT or RESERVATION thread.,
This is an introducing thread for already existing item which will be available soon.
These are FM3X and FM3-3 which is modified to fit Megalennium and M6 body and comes with an adapter for head and another adapter to fit reflector instead of cam. All heads are HA to match closely to origial M6 bodies.
This is a 20 seconds simple modification and does not need any skill or tool.
Simply remove existing head of your Megalennium, M6, M4 and M3T and install this 3" turbo head instead with proper lamp assembly such as MN socket, MN20/21, MN60/61 or any other aftermarket. NO LAMP ASSEMBLY OR SOCKET INCLUDED.
Since bulb opening of these reflectors are 12.7mm, you can use other larger G4 bulbs that won't fit in $urefire reflector.
Price will be same as FM3X ($190) and FM3-3 ($193) for Megalennium original owners in this list and $20 more for others.
You can also buy adapters set for $30 (including one M to D adapter and one for FM reflector adapter) to use with your M*g D head.
Again, this is only introducing thread.
Please do not pay.
Any comment welcome.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
The extra adapter set will make it possible to use a regular Mag D head on the Megalennium body, correct?

Will you be offering any HA coated Mag D heads to closely match the Megalennium body?

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
The extra adapter set will make it possible to use a regular Mag D head on the Megalennium body, correct?
Absolutely correct and as long as you use FM removeable cam reflectors, no modification will be necessary. Also will be usable with Throw Master.

Will you be offering any HA coated Mag D heads to closely match the Megalennium body?
That's a possibility but not a plan yet. However, if I make such a thing from scratch, will cost more than what you can buy a complete flashlight from store.

I'm not sure I understand what this adapter does.
This will fit instead of cam to look and work same as $urefire reflector to allow you using mentioned lamp assemblies.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
FM,

Perhaps pictures of both ends of the Turbo Head would be very useful and greatly appreciated.

DM51

Flashaholic
Superb!

I understand this is not a reservation thread, but to help you gauge interest in these I would like to confirm now that I would like 3x FM3X in HA Nat, exactly as in your photo in post #1. Just let me know when to send PP.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's a possibility but not a plan yet. However, if I make such a thing from scratch, will cost more than what you can buy a complete flashlight from store.

I was refering to just getting some Mag D heads stripped and HA coated with maybe the option of finning and etc. like you currently offer as complete lights. Nothing from the ground up.

Last edited:

Edwood

Enlightened
Head looks nice with the matching satin finish HA as the Megalennium.

Varooj, can you show a pic of how your MN Bi Pin Holder fits in the reflector with a bulb that is too large to fit in the stock KT4 reflector opening? (picture from the inside of the back of the head.)

I'm wondering how it fits, as the main stem of the MN Bi Pin holder is sized to the more narrow opening of the KT4 head.

-Ed

Patriot

Flashaholic
Superb!

I understand this is not a reservation thread, but to help you gauge interest in these I would like to confirm now that I would like 3x FM3X in HA Nat, exactly as in your photo in post #1. Just let me know when to send PP.

+1 to everything that David said. :popcorn:

Benson

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never liked the looks of the FM3X on a Mag, but it looks boss on a Megalennium! :thumbsup:

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like Minds

!>+ ! ! !

You, me and Mac all seem to have had the same idea.

Yours is no doubt nearest to completion so put me down for 2x adapter kits.

Cheers
Pete

ps. are you going to be making a Mag-C to D adapter any time soon ?

bluecrow76

Enlightened
That looks awesome! I would be in for one FM3X... it's going to take me a month or two to recoup from spending thanks to the Megalennium though! :twothumbs