Olight T15 to T25ish

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have been lurking here for a long time. About time I post something... coming in the form of a question for the CPF experts.

I have an Olight T15 (single AA light) that I bought last summer. I would like to know if I can convert it to a double AA light by purchasing a T25 battery tube. Do they have the same threads? Can the T15 circuit handle the higher voltage?

Looking for more runtime and have lots of AA's hanging around.

Thanks,
eala

PS. I have a Fenix L2D and I know I can get the L1D battery tube to work with it. Wondering if I can do something similar with the Olight.

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, can't help you on your question but also see that you like single AA lights and was wondering which you consider the best?? Thanks!

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The T15 and T10 have compatiable bodies, so 2 AAs will work with the T15, but I'm not sure if the T25 body is compatiable.

:welcome:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Indeed I am a AA kind of guy. Can't resist the ubiquity of the batteries.

I love the Fenix L2D. I used to think that you need to have an adjustable beam profile (flood to throw) to have a good light, but Fenix have it right without the adjustability.

I will be buying the TK40 when it is available here.

Again, if anybody knows if the Olight T15 head can play nicely with a double AA T25 body, please let me know.

Eala

kojs1901

Newly Enlightened
I am a OLIHGT fan,
and I have several OLIHGT lights,like T15,T25,Titanium infinitum,M20,M30.

The T15 and T10 have compatiable bodies.
But,The T15 and T25 have absouletey NOT compatiable bodies.
At a glance,They are looking to be conpatialbe in the body,
But They are not same in the construction and thread.