Malkoff Devices website

paintballdad

Enlightened
Anyone else having trouble getting on the Malkoff website? I've been trying on and off all day without any luck.

Maybe Gene's updating the website with the new stuff coming out?

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope this means he is updating his website to offer the MD4 and the Malkoff E-series bezels.:twothumbs

pierow

Newly Enlightened
Same here - I've been trying to get through all day with no luck.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't access it either; it seems as if it is completely offline.

Gene43

Enlightened
My websmaster had someone try to hack the server a week or so ago. He's in the process of migrating, updating, super securing, etc. Hopefully it won't be too long.........

Gene

Gene43

Enlightened
I hope this means he is updating his website to offer the MD4 and the Malkoff E-series bezels.:twothumbs

When the site is back up it should have the E series heads on it. I will also be adding a page (with pictures) of the up and coming MD4 Wildcat.

Thanks, Gene

Student99

Newly Enlightened
I just called Gene and talked to him about Website. He told me he hoped it would be fixed soon.

I asked about his new E heads, they are available now so I ordered two by placing a verbal order.

litetube

Enlightened
Uhm, I get a page about Zencart and that I need to download software. So are we expected to download a whole software package in which they suggest doing a backup in case it fails and screws up your computer just to be able to buy stuff on their webstore?

Willieboy

Newly Enlightened
Malkoff's Site

It seems necessary to install Zen Cart before being able to access Malkoff's site. I'm stumped as to how to do this. Too technical for me. Does anyone know what an FTP program is?

edc3

Enlightened
Re: Malkoff's Site

You don't have to install anything to purchase from him. It looks like he's having some problems with his site.

paintballdad

Enlightened

Talked to Cathy Malkoff this morning regarding the site. Although it is now accessible, it is still not running properly. Not sure i would be downloading the ZenCart to any computer.

jake25

Enlightened

ZenCart is just the shopping cart program Gene uses. It's pretty heavy on the html so I avoid it like the plague:eek:

FTP is for file sharing.

None of this you need or need to know.