New Reviews on Flashlightreviews.com

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anybody noticed that flashlightreviews.com has new reviews? It is the same format as Quickbeams material.

kelmo

Last edited:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Flashlightreviews.com

Last I heard he had stopped and that the web site might soon be gone. Interesting to see the change and very good news.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
The contact address is now curt@flashlightreviews..., so I'm guessing Doug did end up selling the domain (and the content).

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of the reviews on that site seem to be exactly the same (textwise, not layoutwise) as the corresponding Light-reviews.com review (such as the T10L review).

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
and further, a review of an L1P aint exactly very recent is it....hmmmmm :thinking:

Crenshaw

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
It is mostly in Quickbeams format. Earned five stars? Have we met the new owner?

Bill

McLux

Newly Enlightened
There are a few mistakes in that Olight M30 review :
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Light Type: Luxeon I LED
[/FONT]Battery life a little short with alkalines, probably much better with NiMH.
In a light that uses lithium or 18650's ?:oops:

mon90ey

Newly Enlightened
In addition to the mistakes, I cannot find it listed in the main index list of reviews, either. What gives? :huh2: :confused: :caution:

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe it isn't finished, and the "mistakes" are just transposed information that hasn't been edited yet.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look at THIS and THIS and THIS and THIS and THIS (you get the idea), none of which were manufactured until after Doug stopped doing reviews. There are some mistakes on there, like having some of these lights listed as being in the HID class, but nonetheless, they are newer lights. :thinking:

lolzertank

Enlightened
On the bottom of the home page... "[FONT=Arial Black, Gadget, sans-serif]Enjoy your visit - content of this website is reference by Doug P and light-reviews.com"

[/FONT]Interesting how they listed the Fenix LD20 as a HID flashlight... Now Fenix, when WILL you make a HID LD20? :popcorn:[FONT=Arial Black, Gadget, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look at THIS and THIS and THIS and THIS and THIS (you get the idea), none of which were manufactured until after Doug stopped doing reviews. There are some mistakes on there, like having some of these lights listed as being in the HID class, but nonetheless, they are newer lights. :thinking:

Wow... "Jet-Ti M" costs only $67.95. :faint:
I'm going to get 3.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
He seems to be in contact with CPF members. His reference to chevrofreak is in the Fenix PD20-CE review.

Last edited: