Hawaii Flachlight info?

Ctrain

Enlightened
ok, I have no idea where this should be posted and no doubt it may get moved so my apologies in advance.

basically I'm holidaying in Hawaii in 2 weeks and really want to pick up a SF LX2... International postage is insane so thought this might save a few bucks in postage to pick one up in person.

Anyways I'm on the Island of Ohau, just wondering if any locals here could point me in the right direction of a dealer?

Also want to pick up a Luminox 3051 if anyone knows of a dealer?

Any help appreciated!

Cheers
Clint

junmae

Newly Enlightened
Hey I live in Oahu. I really don't think there is a surefire dealer here. Maybe you could check a gun store. Young guns may have flashlights there. I order them online because I don't know where you could buy them here.

SKYTRAIL

Newly Enlightened
Reply: Hawaii Flashlight info?

You could try the following ....

Magnum Firearms
940 Queen Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
http://www.magnum50.com/

SECURITY EQUIPMENT CORP.
1322 Young Street,
Honolulu, HI 96814

I have bought Surefire flashlights from both however I don't know if they stock the new LX2.

If you do purchase from either, or somewhere else, please let this thread know, as I too am most interested to learn new model availability and prices.
Thanks.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Shipping to Hawaii is not as friendly as within the continental US but if you can't locate what you want on island, perhaps you could order from the mainland with the item shipped to you while you are in Hawaii? :shrug: I would thing some dealers as well as perhaps SureFire themselves, would be responsive to your time frame and situation. I used to visit Hawaii every year and often had items shipped to me here with an understanding that time was of the essence.

Ctrain

Enlightened
Thanks heaps everyone... I think I might try and contact Mike @ opticshq and see what he can do for me. Otherwise I'll call around the dealers before I get there. I'll keep ya'll posted! Thanks again!

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
Of the three Sure Fire retailers on Oahu - Young Guns, Magnum Firearms, and Security Equipment Corp:

Security Equipment carried most of the line and at one time a little better prices with discounts to LEOs. They also carry guns, vests, and equipment for police officers.

Magnum Firearms had a few select Sure Fires as well as a sprinkle of other brands, They also have an onsite firing range, a little bigger selection of tactual gear than Security equipment.

Young Guns, well is a gun shop, but they do have a nice selection of Sure Fire and Fenix Lights in their locked show case as well as a peg counter of other lights. They also have a nice selection of knives too.

If you are going to be here for 2 weeks I would have a look see at all 3 places. Compared to Australia, if traffic wasn't a factor, you couldn't drive for more than an hour in any direction without hitting ocean.

Bill

Last edited:

junmae

Newly Enlightened
here is the info to Young Guns if your interested...
Young Guns 2885 Paa St # 100 Honolulu, HI (808) 833-4867

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like some great suggestions here, I was going to suggest a small Milsurp store in Ala Moana that I used to check out, but it appears they have gone out of business...:shrug:

Have fun searching for SFs in the Hawaiian sun!:)

-Mayo