Niteize Headband Size ????

fluke

Enlightened
Anyone have a Niteize headband ????

Due to the "One Size Fits All" is not correct, I don't want to waste a few £'s if it is too small.

And yes I have a large head :devil:

fluke

Enlightened
Thanks for the link but the price is not the issue it's my oversized noggin :whistle:

One size baseball caps don't fit :laughing:

Viper715

Enlightened
I have one and to me it is a wast of money. It isn't very comfortable because it is just webbing and has no elastic so it doesn't stay in place very well. I say by a cheapo headlamp and rob the headband from it. Regarding it's size I would say odds are it would fit I have a decent size head and on it's loosest setting is at least 2 inches too big.

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its total length is 69cm. Allow at least 5cm for overlap of the velcro, leaving you 64cm.

As viper said, since there is no elastic, it does not stay on as well as it could if it had that simple improvement. It wouldn't be a difficult mod, though [just use pop rivets] and that would also give you extra length.

Using single cell AA or 123 lights, it is very stable for most tasks. I wouldn't expect it to stay while running or biking though. I use 2AA lights in it occasionally - it's ok, but a bit unstable.