whats next to get???

kenneth5

Newly Enlightened
ok im still a newb here so bear with me.... i started here getting a tiablo a9 a few years ago (i love it) 4 days ago i got my eagle tac t20c2 (best light to me so far) i also got a jetbeam m1x for throw and wow factor. the m1x is a really nice light but (i think the forgot to pack the wow factor in the box) now im reading about the rrt1 and seeing it throws 500 yards???? thats a hell of alot further than the m1x 300 meters. the m1x is 700l and the rrt1 is around 260l i think. did i wanna get a rrt1 instead of the m1x??
are they returnable, exchangeable or tradeable??? i purchased it from BOG.

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're not going to see a huge difference from another LED light; you should just skip them and get a truly wow factor HID. How does 800 meters/~3000 lumens for $80 ($70 at Wal-Mart) sound? See it here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001U04MEY/?tag=cpf0b6-20

+

This little spotlight is really amazing.

And it demostrates how easy is for a company which is not specialized in flashlights to make such a good product that could compete with other famous brands spotlights which costs three times as much.

Don't get fooled by the price.

Cheap and good, sometimes it is true.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you want throw, why don't you get an aspherical lens for your A9? Even cheaper than $80. :laughing:

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
You're not going to see a huge difference from another LED light; you should just skip them and get a truly wow factor HID. How does 800 meters/~3000 lumens for $80 ($70 at Wal-Mart) sound? See it here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001U04MEY/?tag=cpf0b6-20

+1!

StarHalo makes a great recommendation. I own the Stanley HID, and I can confirm that it is an incredible thrower which easily puts light on objects past 800 yards away.

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok im still a newb here so bear with me.... i started here getting a tiablo a9 a few years ago (i love it) 4 days ago i got my eagle tac t20c2 (best light to me so far) i also got a jetbeam m1x for throw and wow factor. the m1x is a really nice light but (i think the forgot to pack the wow factor in the box) now im reading about the rrt1 and seeing it throws 500 yards???? thats a hell of alot further than the m1x 300 meters. the m1x is 700l and the rrt1 is around 260l i think. did i wanna get a rrt1 instead of the m1x??
are they returnable, exchangeable or tradeable??? i purchased it from BOG.
Why do you need so much throw for?

On paper, the RRT-1 does have more throw than the M1X, but in practical use, it probably won't be much of a difference to the eye.
Besides M1X produces more light and is probably more useful at ranges <100m which is adequate for a large number of people (possibly even flashaholics).

But obviously in the end, its down to what u need it for.