• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: MOVED TO MARKETPLACE

shane1

Enlightened
MOVED TO MARKETPLACE

FS: McLux HD45 3W UX1K, Peak Titanium Caribbean, Extech Meter, 1 Tritium Sphere

1. HD45 Flashlight 3W**UX1K**Black [HD45-3U]

It just arrived today from the sandwich shoppe and it is completely new and unused. $175 shipped.
Dat2zip-made Black HD45 flashlight with a 45mm Head and a HD body
Specs:
* Twisty two stage DBx2 150/750 (NO POLARITY PROTECTION)
* 45 mm reflector with concentrated spot and corona beams for extended reach on low and high levels
* dual O-ring seal between head & body
* AR (abraison resistant) polycarbonate window; simple O-ring retention
* LuxIII UX1K
* 2xCR123 or 1x17650 Li-Ion or 1x18650 Li-Ion (See HD45 FAQ)
* Heavy wall construction, simple and durable design

HD45-1.jpg

HD45-2.jpg

HD45-3.jpg

HD45-4.jpg

HD45-5.jpg

HD45-6.jpg

HD45-7.jpg

2. Peak Led Solutions Custom Titanium Caribbean - This is a new, no box. It says Peak CIA Aurora/Mach 7 Titanium on the titanium barrel. This is a great light and is made in the USA. $160

Specifications: Here is a link to the maker - http://www.peakledsolutions.net/Products/Caribbean_TT.html Max Output: 1050cp Runtime: 5 hrs Length: 3.38 in Weight: 3.62 oz Battery: CR123

Mach7Titanium-1.jpg

Mach7Titanium-2.jpg

Mach7Titanium-3.jpg

Mach7Titanium-4.jpg

Mach7Titanium-5.jpg

3. Extech Heavy Duty Light Meter 407026 - This is completley new in the box and perfect. $115

Features: • Microprocessor assures maximum accuracy plus special functions • Super large 1.4" (1999 count) LCD display • % displays differential from reference point • "ZERO" Re-Calibration • Utilizes precision photo diode and color correction filter • Cosine and color corrected measurements • ±4% accuracy is enhanced by selecting lighting type (Tungsten/Daylight, Fluorescent, Sodium, Mercury) • Record/Recall MIN, MAX and AVG readings • Data Hold plus Auto shut off • Built-in RS232 serial interface, optional software • Dimensions 7x2.9x1.3" (178x74x33mm); weight 1.6lbs. (726g) • Takes a 9Volt batter Interface Options: • Optional Windows™ Data Acquisition Software and serial cable enable user to display and capture readings on a PC, and set time intervals and alarms • Optional battery operated Datalogger module stores

LightMeter.jpg

4. 1 - Blue Tritium 15mm Sphere $78.00
1 - Green Tritium 15mm Sphere SOLD

TritiumSphere-1.jpg

TritiumSphere-2.jpg

shane

Last edited:

shane1

Enlightened
Re: FS: McLux HD45 3W UX1K, Peak Titanium Caribbean, Extech Meter

Updated prices and pics.

shane

shane1

Enlightened

What's the power level on the Caribbean?

I am not sure as Peak does not give a lumen rating as far as I know. All I know is Max Output: 1050cp. I would estimate around 120 lumens.

shane

fyrstormer

Banned

What I mean is, is it XLR, HP, UP, SP, or something else? Those are Peak's old power ratings, which roughly correspond to new power ratings 2, 4, 6, and 8 used on the Eiger. Basically it's a dumbed-down way to describe the amount of amperage the battery is allowed to push through the LED.

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast

The power level is often stamped on the positive contact (brass tip) of the head.

Thanks for the answer to my previous question.

fyrstormer

Banned

Aw crap, is that what those markings are for? I always grind down the brass contacts on my lights to make them fit better.

shane1

Enlightened

The power level is often stamped on the positive contact (brass tip) of the head.

Thanks for the answer to my previous question.

It has an H on the brass tip on the positive side. Sorry, I cannot give more info, I just like to light things up.

shane

shane1

Enlightened
Re: FS: McLux HD45 3W UX1K, Peak Titanium Caribbean, Extech Meter, 2 Tritium Spheres

Open to offers.

shane

shane1

Enlightened
Re: FS: McLux HD45 3W UX1K, Peak Titanium Caribbean, Extech Meter, 2 Tritium Spheres

Interested in trading for McGizmo LS20.

shane

shane1

Enlightened
Re: FS: McLux HD45 3W UX1K, Peak Titanium Caribbean, Moved to

Lowered again.

shane