Fenix P3D Q5 stuck in turbo mode!

Rasto36620

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys,

I've had my P3D for about a year now and just recently I've started to have an issue with it. The issue is, is that it's stuck in turbo mode. I am able to turn the bezel physically but the light stays in that mode. I've tried removing the batteries and trying to have it "reset" but it still stays stuck. Even when the head is almost completely unscrewed it stays in turbo.

Has anyone here had this issue before? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mr. Shawn

Enlightened
Rasto, I had the same issue with my P3D. The light has probably got some grime/dirt in the threads that is keeping the circuit fully closed. I first cleaned the threads at both ends with a dry toothbrush, then finished the threads with cotton swabs dipped in rubbing alcohol to get the rest of the gunk. My light's modes returned after that cleaning.

Rasto36620

Newly Enlightened
Rasto, I had the same issue with my P3D. The light has probably got some grime/dirt in the threads that is keeping the circuit fully closed. I first cleaned the threads at both ends with a dry toothbrush, then finished the threads with cotton swabs dipped in rubbing alcohol to get the rest of the gunk. My light's modes returned after that cleaning.

Yup that fixed it! =) Thank you very much for the help! :twothumbs