• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB McGizmo Cx-2 Pak and/or S27-Cx2 **Pay Very Well**

hornady708

Enlightened
I'm looking for a Cx-2 Pak for my LS27/S27 heads and/or S27-Cx2. Need a little extra runtime. Let me know what you got, doesn't have to be a safe queen because I plan of getting it re-coated in modamags offering. Even open to trades

Thanks

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB McGizmo Cx-2 Pak

Good Luck! They look awesome too! :twothumbs End result is a grown up Aleph ti McClicky XP mule spot thrower combo if that makes any sense? I love the Sun Drop XP so I had to create the same thing you are doing for the lunasol 27. Nice goal but hard to achieve! I lucked out courtesy of MaxSpeeds. I hope he is OK as I haven't seen him on the forum lately! :thinking: Bump for a GREAT buyer and seller!

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB McGizmo Cx-2 Pak

Good Luck! They look awesome too! :twothumbs End result is a grown up Aleph ti McClicky XP mule spot thrower combo if that makes any sense? I love the Sun Drop XP so I had to create the same thing you are doing for the lunasol 27. Nice goal but hard to achieve! I lucked out courtesy of MaxSpeeds. I hope he is OK as I haven't seen him on the forum lately! :thinking: Bump for a GREAT buyer and seller!

Hi Karl!

All is well. Unfortunately, I was away on vacation and didn't have internet access until today.

Cheers,
Joel

hornady708

Enlightened
Re: WTB McGizmo Cx-2 Pak and/or S27-Cx2 **will pay very well**

Bump, added looking for S27-Cx2. Willing to pay very well :poke: I know someone has something out there